+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PvP Leveling

Soulwalker

Default PvP Leveling

Hello fellow mages! I'm a new player and am looking for some advice. I intend to be leveling primarily through pvp and was wondering if any of you could recommend a decent dps build for pvp leveling. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Telaran

I mostly leveled with pvp and all the time I used a stormcaller elementalist build. You can create your own build. also it would be much better if you use your own build.

Banned

I know it's not really a true DPS build, but I really enjoy my chlorolock in PVP. I haven't used it much since 1.7 hit, but the valor changes shouldn't really change the leveling brackets. I use it as the support spec in dungeons too . . . in fact, I use it as my AOE grinding spec too . . .

Due to valor being less present, you can make almost anything work. Obviously, anything based on dominator is going to be effective as its main benifits are sp indepandant, but something heavy pyro works very well as well, either working towards a 51 pyro or a 32/34 pyro domi build as you go up in levels. Stormcaller is also strong once you hit 30 and get lightning storm/hailstorm, which tends to devestate the clumps that form up in things like bg and library. Healing wise, you will have to go towards a chlorolock spec, as people will gun for you and you really need the extra hp to buffer so you can kite back.

+ Reply to Thread