+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help with archon

Default help with archon

hey havent played since release and just re-subed good to be back , i am haveing difficulty with the archon soul however - do groups / guilds prefer a hybrid archon like archon/pyro that do can damage? do they prefer a archon/cholo for the heals? or is a full 51 point archon better for max support?
    Also if i were to go a full 51 point archon could i possibly mix it with 15p warlock for the chance on free cast?

Rift Disciple

if you are planning on going as Archon in PvE its 51 for sure. The other 15 pts is up to you where to put them. Go read up at bluedots.org for so much useful information about mage specs.
    Lilith
    EX-<WeaKSauCe> - Cloudeborn

Soulwalker

51 archon. If you spec into dom you can get reflective command, degeneration and arresting presence.

Plane Walker

Opportunity isn't good for archons, the only thing useful in warlock would be the increase charge gain (more uptime for Power Drain) and Vitality (archons are squishy). But those 10 points after the charge boost can be spent better, I like going elementalist for beginners since you take 10% less damage and the crit is nice. 51 archon / 10 ele / 5 warlock. Is a good build if you're getting started, going into dominator is nice for the utility too. Most of the serious archons have multiple builds depending on the situation.

+ Reply to Thread