+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any other mages notice a change Satruday to Sunday?

Default Any other mages notice a change Satruday to Sunday?

Even after the hotfix on Friday, my mage's damage was pathetic Friday and Saturday....my fireballs critting for less than 1000 damage, and my fulminate was hitting for 1600-ish non-crit in PVP.

I managed to pull a max of 6 kills in any warfront...usually getting only 2 or 3 as a rank 39 Pyro...because my DPS seemed to be about 50% of what it formerly was.

Sunday, I started doing WF's, and my old fireball was back!

There was no update, but I was once again able to get kills. Nothing had changed in my build, but my cannon was back.

Anyone else notice this?
    Last edited by Vihar; 02-06-2012 at 07:51 AM.
    Otherwise known as Morganlefae

Nope I get top killing blows every warfront, my Fulminate maxes at around 3600 and my Cinderburst maxes at 2700 or so with Crumbling resistance.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Soulwalker

Yes, there does indeed seem to be a change. My fireballs crits with 1870(SP) was doing 1,500'ish damage early in the weekend Sunday they started hitting hard again. I'm now critting fireballs for nearly 2,500 again.

Fik
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kalten AlThor View Post
    Yes, there does indeed seem to be a change. My fireballs crits with 1870(SP) was doing 1,500'ish damage early in the weekend Sunday they started hitting hard again. I'm now critting fireballs for nearly 2,500 again.
    I noticed my non fire abilties are breaking 600
    Last edited by Fik; 02-06-2012 at 03:51 PM.

No difference noticed, same Sat or Sun and was playing quite a bit both days.

Had a Fulminate crit for 4.2k on Sun, but thats with Illuminate, Crumbling Resistance and IC on

Avg Fulm seemed to be about 2 - 3k and Cinderburst about 1.5 to 2.2k (both crits)
    Last edited by Decosse; 02-07-2012 at 02:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread