+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51 Dom and HK?

Telaran

Default 51 Dom and HK?

After talking to someone my wife works with, he mentioned they use a 51 DOM to speed up trash in HK, why is this?

Telaran

the 44 pt abiltiy disorient + the 38 pt 5 second stun. Rest should be chloro for filling out utility. Anyway CCing and mass mezing makes it useful especiall when you can contribute to healing. Theres some minor aoe in there and split do around 2k per split per barrage. Personally my version is zoomancer. hope this helps...btw other reason is the presences don't underestimate them.

Dom does not contribute enough damage to really be useful.
    Furthermore disorient isnt a good CC.
    You're better off with transmogrify which works much longer.

Trash isn't sped up s much as it is made more manageable.

Not sure why that guy above seems to think the stun and disorient are good for trash (lolol), but I'm the CC guy for trash in Rift Runners (=.=). I just use my PvP spec 35Dom 31Chloro - I spam squirel on the rangers/soldiers to stop them using Terror Bombardment, and Arresting presence to mass interrupt any nasty abilities. Also Wild Growth speeds up trash nicely considering that I'm CC'ing.

Use Stream of Reclamation and transference for quick charge gain to fuel your Arresting presence.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Telaran

stun rangers/soldiers..

Shield of Telara

44sc/22dom imo. Sheep the bad mobs(ranger/etc.) aoe the **** out of everything else. Also works beautifully for soloing upstairs matron and being sheep ***** on vlad.

/thread
    Rank 8, 11/11

Quote Originally Posted by Soul sky View Post
    Not sure why that guy above seems to think the stun and disorient are good for trash (lolol), but I'm the CC guy for trash in Rift Runners (=.=). I just use my PvP spec 35Dom 31Chloro - I spam squirel on the rangers/soldiers to stop them using Terror Bombardment, and Arresting presence to mass interrupt any nasty abilities. Also Wild Growth speeds up trash nicely considering that I'm CC'ing.

Use Stream of Reclamation and transference for quick charge gain to fuel your Arresting presence.
    Uhhh, I never said disorient was good for trash.
    I think you may be referring to the post above mine.

The talented arresting presence seems like it would be a godsend on alot of those trash packs, interrupting everything constantly. Not to mention a nice mass betrayal/storm shackle/traitorous influence on a huge pack of trash would do some pretty good dmg I imagine.

+ Reply to Thread