+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mages got ninja nerfed 1.7

Default Mages got ninja nerfed 1.7

I'm an HK Geared mage who's guild is currently 10/11 HK. With the 1.7 Patch my base stats got buffed to 1736SP/1100crit unbuffed. in 1.6 my parses on the dummy ranged from 2400-2500 consistantly running 36/30. however with the 1.7 patch even with the increased SP/Crit I'm doing LESS then before 1.7 due to a ninja nerf.
    my new parses running 36/30 are around 2200-2300 with is a huge nerf when you add that I gained 80SP/45crit with the 1.7 patch.

Apparently the Dev's have decided to give us the tiny buff of making Glyphs of Power's base damage from 5% to 10%........ 5% buff is not going to make my numbers the same as they were in 1.6 thats true, but why even give us a gear buff if we get NOTHING from it at ALL?

Seriously Trion get it together, you can't just ninja nerf us and think we won't do something about it

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Gnostica View Post
    I'm an HK Geared mage who's guild is currently 10/11 HK. With the 1.7 Patch my base stats got buffed to 1736SP/1100crit unbuffed. in 1.6 my parses on the dummy ranged from 2400-2500 consistantly running 36/30. however with the 1.7 patch even with the increased SP/Crit I'm doing LESS then before 1.7 due to a ninja nerf.
    my new parses running 36/30 are around 2200-2300 with is a huge nerf when you add that I gained 80SP/45crit with the 1.7 patch.

Apparently the Dev's have decided to give us the tiny buff of making Glyphs of Power's base damage from 5% to 10%........ 5% buff is not going to make my numbers the same as they were in 1.6 thats true, but why even give us a gear buff if we get NOTHING from it at ALL?

Seriously Trion get it together, you can't just ninja nerf us and think we won't do something about it
    Lol welcome to how warriors feel after our super nerf. We lost way more than you did ;P.

But hey, it's all good because we can all reroll rogues to DPS now.
    Maza the Mage <Damaged PvPness>
    Not playing a warrior anymore because it's boring.
    11/11 HK | 4/4 ROTP | 0/8 ID

Quote Originally Posted by Hunt55511 View Post
    Lol welcome to how warriors feel after our super nerf. We lost way more than you did ;P.

But hey, it's all good because we can all reroll rogues to DPS now.
    I know right? my rogue alt can out dps my Full Relic HK mage now.... go figure. undergeared rogue does 3k on a dummy while my mage is doing crappy dps
    Last edited by Gnostica; 02-03-2012 at 03:24 AM.

I know right? my rogue alt can out dps my Full Relic HK mage now.... go figure. rogue does 3k on a dummy while my mage is doing crappy dps
    rogues are so overpowered my near BIS rogue does a billion DPS on the dummy.

(Gear)

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    I hear the rogue dev may not communicate, but he doesn't ninja nerf you...And you still get buffs.

I'll be happy when trion gives me 1.7 rogue dps numbers, until then I'm gonna do what all the Warriors did to get their 1.7 buff back.

Telaran

I have a low level Dominator, and I believe the spell damage of Neural prod was reduced by about 1/3. I'm not 100% sure but I could swear it was doing way more damage in the Warfronts before 1.7! You could be right in that there might have been a nerf ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Faeward View Post
    I have a low level Dominator, and I believe the spell damage of Neural prod was reduced by about 1/3. I'm not 100% sure but I could swear it was doing way more damage in the Warfronts before 1.7! You could be right in that there might have been a nerf ;)
    they nerfed a lot of things with Mages and warriors without saying anything in advance before 1.7

they nerfed a lot of things with Mages and warriors without saying anything in advance before 1.7
    Bug fixed, it was mentioned in the patch notes.

(Gear)

Ascendant

Bug fixed, it was mentioned in the patch notes.
    Bug fix or not, it was still a major nerf with no testing and no specification on what was changed -- the only reason we know is because we're not stupid.

Bug fix or not, it was still a major nerf with no testing and no specification on what was changed -- the only reason we know is because we're not stupid.
    Thats cool, but you guys should call it what it is, a bug fix, you were simply unintentionally abusing bugs for your inflated DPS numbers.

(Gear)

If trion thinks I'm stupid and I wouldn't notice I'm even more offended now

Ascendant

Thats cool, but you guys should call it what it is, a bug fix, you were simply unintentionally abusing bugs for your inflated DPS numbers.
    Rogues are also abusing bugs for their inflated DPS -- the bug being them being higher in DPS than any other calling.

Just like rogues are abusing their Rediculous numbers using bloodstalker right now? and their is NOTHING on the rogue forums saying anything about it cause they are top dps and don't wanna get nerfed? I think that covers it.

"He did it tooooo!" isn't a very good argument. Silly bug abusers

(Gear)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast