+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: More Itemization fun

Default More Itemization fun

Ok, I have to ask, does this make any sense to anyone else?

I had an uncorrupted ancient life wand prior to 1.7, good wand, served me well.

when 1.7 hit, it became this: Antiquated

then 5 of my guildies run xIT (new version) and lo and behold, what drops but: New

seriously what gives? also, to add insult to injury, I justifiably send a support ticket to have them exchanged, because its the same item but updated stats right? nope, won't do it, so now I have to run the same dungeon again, several dozen times maybe, for an item I already own

fun, isn't it?
    Windstorm - Mage - Faeblight US
    Hi, I'm back!
    Faeblight since CB3

the proc rate is about the same from what i was testing on chloro as far as the stacks.

Mavin - Raid Leader
    Cinderstorm - PvP Mage
    www.BottomLineguild.net HK - 11/11

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

Makes no sense and I ended up grinding it because I sent in one ticket, sent in another and had the luck to be in a run with no other casters when it dropped. Still doesn't stop it from being complete garbage that it didn't automatically upgrade.

I'd like another two days of play time added now to compensate me for grinding that instance AGAIN (after I ran it multiple times a day for 3-4 weeks).

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

WTF

Trion what gives? I grinded my *** off for that wand and it doesn't automatically update?

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Prophet of Telara

Why would TRION automatically upgrade an expert T1 geared player to expert T2 gear despite having never run one of the harder instances?

They ****ed up by adding a BiS wand to a ******* T1 expert (so be upset about that), but antiquating the old gear instead of upgrading it is completely reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzin View Post
    Why would TRION automatically upgrade an expert T1 geared player to expert T2 gear despite having never run one of the harder instances?

They ****ed up by adding a BiS wand to a ******* T1 expert (so be upset about that), but antiquating the old gear instead of upgrading it is completely reasonable.
    they upgraded a bunch of similar items from T1s instead of antiquating them, only wand owners got boned, so your argument falls apart.

I've come to terms with the fact that trion is only capable of Sh***y itemization, I guess I'll have to add customer service to the list too.
    Hi, I'm back!
    Faeblight since CB3

Wait there's 2 versions now? That's bs. Why on earth did they not get updated? I really don't want to spam IT again.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by lol u mad? View Post
    WTF

Trion what gives? I grinded my *** off for that wand and it doesn't automatically update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Wait there's 2 versions now? That's bs. Why on earth did they not get updated? I really don't want to spam IT again.

You just having fun with the topicstarter or?

I tried this thing again for fun on the dummy, the stacks fall of a lot just as I remembered.. overall adds about 15sp.

You too are 10/11 11/11 HK raiders, why use this crappy thing? (I tested this with voidlife/nature's touch) Am i missing something?
    Last edited by Fridge-RaideR; 02-02-2012 at 10:19 PM.
    AFK Member of Favouritism
    Founder of The Fabled on EU-Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by Fridge-RaideR View Post

I tried this thing again for fun on the dummy, the stacks fall of a lot just as I remembered.. overall adds about 15sp.

You too are 10/11 11/11 HK raiders, why use this crappy thing? (I tested this with voidlife/nature's touch) Am i missing something?
    try it with more than 1 target for heals. with 4 or more targets and LBV or LGV the stacks will usually never ever fall off.
    Hi, I'm back!
    Faeblight since CB3

Prophet of Telara BrownsMageNerfDelivery's Avatar

That wand has at least 99 percent uptime for me with at least 1 stack and the only times I really ever see fewer than three stacks are when I'm building the stacks at the start or if I have to stop casting for a moment (usually Grugonim kite phases).

Multiple targets are required.

And yeah, this selective "antiquated" gear is garbage. I wasted time farming IT again that I could have spent grinding PA and if I ever get IT as a random I'm leaving the instance. I hate that place.

World Best
    AT LEAST 20 MOTHER****ERS TRIED TO BAN ME BUT I'M STILL HERE
    Quote Originally Posted by Gile View Post
    We do not want to carry you like GO had to for SO So go kill yourself
    I GOT 99 PROBLEMS BUT A BAN AIN'T ONE

To repeat.

This is ludicrous and I am mad.

I've sent in an angry ticket. I hope you all do as well.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Fridge-RaideR View Post

BIS for chloro

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Rift Chaser

I certainly sent in a ticket, it isn't particularly angry, despite me being ridiculously so.

Image they had done this with all the gear?

If they had have given everyone Antiquated HK Epics there would be a massive ****storm
    Nope.

Rift Chaser

Exactly my point. Although the wand is not from HK it is BiS for Just about every healing build Chloro's and Clerics use, thus equally ludicrous for those players to have to re-farm.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast