+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro Trinket Question

Telaran

Default Chloro Trinket Question

Hi,

Currently I am using Royal Focusing Crystal which gives damaging spells a chance to grant 65 spell power.

I have been running RD every day trying to obtain the Lost Favor trinket which gives healing spells a chance to grant 75 spell power.

Now people are saying Lost Favor is better than the one I have and I was thinking this aswell ie using Lost Favor when chloroing would be great but as out spells as chloro are damaging and only bloom etc are healing im thinking that we wouldn't get the benifit from Lost Favor.

Am I correct in my thinking or does all our chloro abillites get classed as healing spells Ie void life etc?

Lost Favor can procc on every healtick of your Veils as well
    since you heal 5 or 6 people with every dmg-spell you use it has 100% uptime

it does refresh itself and can procc on overheal as well
    sculzilla - cleric - 4/4 3/3 5/5 BoB: Greenscale/Akylios
    You Listening? You Hear That?
    Do Something. Do Something.

Telaran

Nice thats the anwser I was hoping for. Still yet to see it drop from last boss in RD will just have to continue running everytime i get the chance

Why aren't you running DSM to get the Sacred Heirloom of Eth?

lgw

Lost Favour works, but don't sweat it for those 10 SP.
    There's a bunch of better relics out there (Lifebound from Hylas as well), or Eth from DSM for certain situations.

Just keep running random T2s to push your PA level - time there is much better invested than grinding our RD for LF.

Those +sp from either lost favor or lifebound absolutely beats eth for me. Well it is useful in 5 mans but in raid I'd rather stack more sp for more heals.

And if given choice, I would rather find something that pop shields, because eth often overheals.
    And heals pets.
    And heals even useless companion squirrel pets.
    Last edited by Skyfoxy; 02-02-2012 at 05:23 AM.
    happy dominator
    <- uberhealz

Ascendant

Abyssal Mark of Power is BiS for DPS and Heal period.

Quote Originally Posted by WarUltima View Post
    Abyssal Mark of Power is BiS for DPS and Heal period.
    The drop rate is so bad though.
    T^T

Rift Disciple

If you are going to 51 chloro, pre-akylios I'd recommend getting Token of Warding plus 2 greater shield essences and 4 100 inscribed lessers (+ chloro synergy crystal). From what I hear that's best set up for 51 chloros.
    Last edited by Ardus; 02-03-2012 at 05:55 PM.

Telaran

Ok as it stands I now have Royal Focussing Crystal and Sacred Heirloom of Eth.

I am trying to work out what to use when. My idea was that when tank healing to use the Eth to help with any aoe heals and when in raid if raid healing to use the Royal Focussing Crystal as that is normall 100% up time so the increase in sp would be good.

Others are telling me that when chloroing to use the Eth all the time. Not sure what to do now and if I should go for the trinket from RD now.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by morphiushell View Post
    Ok as it stands I now have Royal Focussing Crystal and Sacred Heirloom of Eth.

I am trying to work out what to use when. My idea was that when tank healing to use the Eth to help with any aoe heals and when in raid if raid healing to use the Royal Focussing Crystal as that is normall 100% up time so the increase in sp would be good.

Others are telling me that when chloroing to use the Eth all the time. Not sure what to do now and if I should go for the trinket from RD now.
    Unless it's changed, eth has a much better proc rate than say, token of warding. However, shields have a better "useful" percentage per proc. Meaning that eth will go off and if everyone is topped off, it doesn't matter, but a shield stays up and odds are there will be raid damage going out by the time it expires.
    Rank 8, 11/11

Plane Touched

I use eths big brother full time. They proc constantly and they can proc on the tank so imo they are better than lost favor. I use lost favor for hybrid specs where it has 100% uptime from lgv splash heals so i get a dps boost. Also, Hailstone tideshard and frozen deepone tear have about a 5% proc rate. With a veil and radiant spores, about half of your raid will have a shield at all times.
    DragonflySeksParade@?
    Fivedollarfootlong@? (rip Multipass)
    Primetime@?
    Proudly formerly a part of guilds such as Order of Shadow, Virus, & Blackout. And have met a lot of fun, great players along the way

I have lost favor, token of warding, and abyssal mark of power. I use token of warding the most, it helps so much with raid healing, even if you have synth up it still will proc on non-tanks so I get the best of both worlds. I also have Hailstone tideshard and Frozen Deepone Tear, so when spamming chloro heals I put shields up like crazy, on my act parser "unknown" is always a MASSIVELY better healer than anyone else in the raid Any absorbs done get counted towards "unknown" in my act configuration.
    Last edited by NecromancerLord; 02-22-2012 at 01:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread