+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Seriously...WTF

Rift Disciple

Default Seriously...WTF

How can any of you justify a 3300 cinderburst crit on 1000+ valor...a proc based instant????? Lets not even talk about all the follow up damage (suffice it to say it was all figgin huge and rapid).

I've had a marksman get lucky (very lucky) once and 5crit a rapid shot for 2500. Had a warrior smack me for 1800 PotH once. Nearly jizzed myself on that one...almost made me break my warrior out of retirement. Did have an Inq pop me for 2900 bolt once, but the follow up was meh and at least I knew I wouldn't see that again for at least 15s. Even had a Sin pop me for a 1900 SS once. For a ogc that too might be a lil over the top....but at least it is a 51 pnt talent, it should be worth something.

The only class that even comes close is a 51 Inq (or your brother in arms the SC)....which is only close when Nysyr's is off cd; and even then, unlike you he truly is a glass cannon, with absolutely no escape/defensive mechanics (fear on cd excluded). Come on fanboys.....justify your insane burst....I await your response with barely contained anticipation.

RIFT Community Ambassador bluedot's Avatar

You mean the glass cannon is being a glass cannon?

Quote Originally Posted by bluedot View Post
    You mean the glass cannon is being a glass cannon?
    I feel more like the Gustav Gun, myself.

(ns/rb rogues are the thermite)

Quote Originally Posted by Nooodle View Post
    I feel more like the Gustav Gun, myself.

(ns/rb rogues are the thermite)
    Cinderburst is what? 6 seconds cast time?! with a CD.

spec into pyro and use pyroarmor replacing other armors and now what? 10% chance for it to give you an instant cinder which cant happen more than once every 10sec.

Facts of knowledge!

Hes just mad he's a baddy. forgot to mention that + the fact that rogues can simply unstealth with an opener 1-2kdmg. then with that you have unclensable bleeds which do 60% of your hp while he's slip'd away and when your at 20% hp he stuns and attacks where your 1 sec pyro GCD Break free is used but before the next GCD arrives you find your 20% hp at 0.

OH **** what? a cinderburst.. HELLZ NO NERF HIM!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by LaziestNoob View Post
    Hes just mad he's a baddy. forgot to mention that + the fact that rogues can simply unstealth with an opener 1-2kdmg. then with that you have unclensable bleeds which do 60% of your hp while he's slip'd away and when your at 20% hp he stuns and attacks where your 1 sec pyro GCD Break free is used but before the next GCD arrives you find your 20% hp at 0.

OH **** what? a cinderburst.. HELLZ NO NERF HIM!
    When i play my pyrodom cinderburst doesnt seem to proc enough but when it does player = dead or as laziest noob would have you believe a baddie. NO OTHER CLASS can burst as hard or as often as pyro/dom except full pyro and theyre burst is certainly not as often. But news on the pts is everyone is 2 shotting everyone so wont have to complain about pyrodom much longer

Quote Originally Posted by Nsayn1 View Post
    When i play my pyrodom cinderburst doesnt seem to proc enough but when it does player = dead or as laziest noob would have you believe a baddie. NO OTHER CLASS can burst as hard or as often as pyro/dom except full pyro and theyre burst is certainly not as often. But news on the pts is everyone is 2 shotting everyone so wont have to complain about pyrodom much longer
    Odd, people live through my cinderbursts quite often. Find a few r8s to duel/pew pew on. Against a good healer a cinderburst will help, but it's probably not going to be the deciding factor in your killing him or not.
    But at least we can get married now!
    I'll be fishing in Codex...
    Nobodi - R8 Mage Defiant Deepwood
    Somebodi - 19 Rogue Guardian Deepwood (twink wannabe)

+ Reply to Thread