+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Returning player with some mage and server q's

Default Returning player with some mage and server q's

Ok so I took a long hiatus and now I am back and have a few questions for yall.

First of all my shard was turned into a trial only server so I have to relocate. I will roll Defiant and was hoping you all have advice on a good pvp server with decent pop on both sides? I see only two atm; Briarcliff and I think Seastone?

Also, does anyone have any decent non-pet based leveling specs for mage? is there such a thing? I would like to not have to rely on a pet as much as possible. If there isnt such a thing, can you give me a good spec with Elementalist because I do not like Necros for RP purposes...I know...im weird...

Also, thank you for helping out a returning noob!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullvinne View Post
    First of all my shard was turned into a trial only server so I have to relocate. I will roll Defiant and was hoping you all have advice on a good pvp server with decent pop on both sides? I see only two atm; Briarcliff and I think Seastone?

Also, does anyone have any decent non-pet based leveling specs for mage? is there such a thing? I would like to not have to rely on a pet as much as possible. If there isnt such a thing, can you give me a good spec with Elementalist because I do not like Necros for RP purposes...I know...im weird...
    Not sure what to suggest for a PvP shard with a healthy Guardian pop, but even PvE shards have quick WF's most of the time nowadays. If you stick PvP, and Defiant, you'll just be another Zerg groupie.

But why re-roll? Your old toon should be available to transfer.

As to petless mage levelling, something like ChloroLock or ChloroDom are suitable for soloing, but a tad slow. Anything with Pyro will tend to kill things pretty quick once you get a few levels (25+).
    Founder, and sometime Cleric

Wow...I made a Warlock/Chloro build at level 28...no need for a pet whatsoever...I can aoe and single target well and the self-healing is insane...

+ Reply to Thread