+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lgw

Thread: Build me a monster!

Default Build me a monster!

I've leveled a Twink 19 Mage via chloro lock (very powerful spec) and I'm looking at other possible viable specs to play in pvp once 1.7 hits. I've got all my gear sorted (full epic sourcecore, epic weapon/wand and world event items with BIS dungeon gear with runes).

Mage is not my main character but I realize that level 50 specs are not good at lower levels. I'm not experienced enough at finding good specs right now, but I can see Necro/Lock being strong and a Pyro/Archon working as well. Storm Caller seems like a "level 50" tree.. There's not enough utility low in the tree to make it viable, as far as I can see. Happy to be proven wrong here though!!

As I said, I'm new to mage and looking for some sick pvp specs.. Here is where you guys come in. Using only 25 points, try and build some face melting, squirreling, mind shocking specs and throwing them my way.

All help and suggestions are much appreciated.

Banned

Seriously, at this level all you need to do is grind out dungeons to get some gear, put runes on it, get your 2 greater/4lesser machine/sigil and tweak it up as best you can.

Your competition will probably be in questing greens, with 1 level 5 green in their sigil.

Have fun destroying any chance that people will like PVP in this game. At least they will give up in the 10 bracket rather than getting to 50 and realizing how insignificant they are.

I dont know about monster, I would go for something like this? Good mobility and utility, and with your equipment you are going to nice dmg. You got lots of dots and CO will help you dmgwise (the voidshroud is excellent).

build
    Last edited by Cloudflower; 01-25-2012 at 09:20 AM.

lgw

Soul Purge
    /thread

Thanks cloudflower, i'll try that spec! It looks pretty fun for sure!

Also, i can appreciate negative feedback on this.. twinking is not for everyone. If you're under the illusion that its only defiants/guardians that are twinking and beating up on the opposing faction, you're mistaken. People are creating twinks right now to prepare for 1.7 and i expect the 1-19 and 20-29 Brackets to be popping very often.

As for soul purge, i'll check it out too. Keep the cool specs coming! Am i right about SC not being viable low level?

+ Reply to Thread