+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mage Bugs - 1.6

Iri
    Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Aguni View Post
    ..wait what?
    Been this way since launch...

and the people being incredulous about the comments re the chloro crystal, he's probably talking about the T1 crystal. Which is pretty mediocre.

Default Mage Bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Sindariel View Post
    Is it a bug or intended that Wild Growth overwrites Spotter's Order/Illuminate/Coda of Jeopardy?
    Because these are two COMPLETELY different kinds of debuffs.
    This is intended im sure due to WG providing 10% increased damage (Spell and Physical) making it better than any of those buffs which are only physical. However if those buffs overwrite WG then that is wrong and probably unintended.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Don't know if this is a bug or not, but when you summon the skeletons they just stand there with thier thumbs up their butt until you cast another spell. I don't recall this happening in previous versions.

They used to attack immediately upon spawning.
    They never attacked immediately that I know of. We always had to cast something like Dark Touch after summoning the pets.

I would like to see that if a bard dies/out of range/LoSed/stupid and doesnt have Ferver up that Living Energy automatically effecting the raid members as long as it was already toggled on.

I also noticed the Reflective Command issue of putting RC on an ally then casting a spell such as Consuming Flames on them would place CF on you. I thought that was just silly.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ubeala View Post
    This is intended im sure due to WG providing 10% increased damage (Spell and Physical) making it better than any of those buffs which are only physical. However if those buffs overwrite WG then that is wrong and probably unintended.
    RIFT doesn't recognize superior debuffs, only classes. Both are in the same class, and both will readily overwrite one another.

Kervik: Dark Touch doesn't proc Burning Fury, but readily eats the buff. Please fix!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nullity View Post
    Actually, I consider the Chloro Synergy Crystal as a bug in itself (at least the 4-piece T1 raid set bonus). Radiant Spores is almost never used. The crystal is more or less worthless. The bonus should be completely replaced by something more useful.
    I'm pretty sure they mean because only one chloro in a raid can use Radiant Spores so no other chloros can take advantage of their crystal bonus. The whole radiant spores thing is a pain anyway, the whole ping pong of knocking each others spores off and wasting cooldowns and not being able to even see that someone else is handling it is terrible.
    Last edited by Whispery; 11-25-2011 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Whispery View Post
    I'm pretty sure they mean because only one chloro in a raid can use Radiant Spores so no other chloros can take advantage of their crystal bonus. The whole radiant spores thing is a pain anyway, the whole ping pong of knocking each others spores off and wasting cooldowns and not being able to even see that someone else is handling it is terrible.
    That's where communication comes in.
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    Don't know if this is a bug or not, but when you summon the skeletons they just stand there with thier thumbs up their butt until you cast another spell. I don't recall this happening in previous versions.

They used to attack immediately upon spawning.
    I assume you mean when it is set on defensive. This has been a common issue with elemental pets since I started a few months ago. I was never sure if it was intended or not as you may not always want your pet to rush off and attack the same target you are attacking. Anyway I use the pets attack button when needed but it would be nice to have consistent and controllable behaviour.
    Last edited by Zartanic; 11-25-2011 at 06:44 AM.

tau
    Rift Chaser

Shouldn't crystalline missiles feated with velocity proc burning purpose? It doesn't proc for me.
    Can anyone confirm this is bugged? Sorry if it's already been mentioned.
    Last edited by tau; 11-25-2011 at 12:56 PM.

1: Glyphs of power gets dispelled everytime you port.
    (Think its being taken care of)
    2: Wild Growth goes through walls.
    Example: IF you cast wildgrowth on Garau in upper HK, the trash beneath him will run up and cause disturbance. Vice Verse if you use wildgrowth in the trash underneath Garau.
    (not sure of this fix would apply to Kervik)

I have been playing my Warlock/Pyro build since 1.6 and ever time my inferno ablilty is able to be used my screen shoots stright up in the air, witch gets me killed way to often. Now all you have to do is have the target go below 30% heal and it procs so reproducing the bug will not be hard since it happens every time.
    Hail the Defiant!!

Ascendant

Not a mage here, but I don't know if this has been mentioned yet. Living Energy seems to "turn off" whenever you change zones/port anywhere. So you have to toggle it off/on again for it to work for your group/raid.

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #131
    Rift Team

Hey all,

Back from the break. Just have a couple things at the moment. I haven't had much time to dig into stuff yet.
    • I've figured out what is going on with Wild Growth. The problem now is finding a good fix for it. I'm hoping I can get something in on that today, but we'll see how things go.
    • I can understand why Velocity procs are not triggering Burning Purpose. I agree it's a little weird, but I'm not sure that there is a good fix or if this is something that should be fixed. I'll look at it though and see what sort of issues a fix might cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    Hey all,

Back from the break. Just have a couple things at the moment. I haven't had much time to dig into stuff yet.
    • I've figured out what is going on with Wild Growth. The problem now is finding a good fix for it. I'm hoping I can get something in on that today, but we'll see how things go.
    Maybe ask the wow dev's how they fixed their Seed of Corruption bug, hehe. (for those of you who don't know/remember, seed of corruption acted like Countdown, but when it went off it released AoE damage, and had a nasty bug of going through walls, ceilings, floors, etc).

oh - and Gobble, Gobble Kevrik. Hope Turkey Day was good for you.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    [*]Opportunity procs are causing Archon auras to gain a cast time even if they’re talented to be instant.
    This should have been fixed a while ago, and I haven’t been able to reproduce it recently. Is this something you’ve been seeing on live since 1.6 came out?
    This has never been fixed to my knowledge. If you wish to reproduce this issue, the easiest way is to go 51 archon and at least 10 warlock, picking up opportunity 5/5. Just cast auras until you proc opportunity and the next few casts will have a cast time along with a cast bar. If you are still having issues with reproducing this issue, feel free to contact me in game anytime at Dienforce@Faeblight
    Dienforce of Rift Off the Record Podcast on questgamingnetwork.com

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #135
    Rift Team

Hey all,

Another quick update for you.
    • Fixing Wild Growth turned out to be easier than I thought it would be. I believe the fix should hit live servers next week. I'll let you know if anything changes on that.
    • I think I've fixed the problem with Archon Auras and Opportunity. This should be out with the Wild Growth fix.
    • I've also fixed Dark Touch not procing Burning Fury.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 ... LastLast