+ Reply to Thread

Thread: any site with build/rotation/helpful tips for mellow-maging?

Telaran

Default any site with build/rotation/helpful tips for mellow-maging?

Hi there everyone,

Before I go any further, please allow me to apologize. I know this is Thuper Theriouth Thtuff, but I'm one of those nasty casuals that ruin the game for everyone. To add to this horror, I'm A-OK with cookie cutter builds.

I'm looking around on the web trying to find some helpful builds but the only things I'm finding are either builds from open beta, copy&paste jobs from the gold and leveling salesmen complete with broken and misdirected links or someone that posts their talent sheet with absolutely no comments on rotations, etc.

I don't need a "sacrifice everything for world-record dps" build. I would just like to traipse through the meadow zapping mobs and picking flowers. I would, if possible, love this to be efficient and I would love some survivability. I'm currently placing points into my eenie-meenie-miney-mo-picked souls, but to be honest, it's begun taking so long for me to kill them, I suspect that the mobs I'm fighting are beginning to expire due to boredom.

I appreciate any help anyone wishes to provide and also don't mind any bad mouthing. It's all a balance

Thanks for your time!

-Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

Champion of Telara

Check Bluedot's site for the standard 34Pyro/32Elem build and rotation. It does decent single target dps, decent AoE dps, and is relatively easy to use. You won't be topping the charts, but you will do OK.
    Last edited by Brad1959; 10-15-2011 at 08:49 AM.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Rift Disciple

Sounds like you are looking for a Necro/Lock, there is a build listed on the link previously posted. If not just do a search here and you can find something that will work for you.

+ Reply to Thread