+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Serious 38lock/necro pve questions

Soulwalker

Default Serious 38lock/necro pve questions

Ive been parsing this on spec on dummies and I just feel that its been lacking so much compared to the other parses ive seen on it.. so im wondering if im doing something wrong?

i know some other threads show some different rotations, but i wanna clear up which one will be the best?

pretty much ive gathered the following..

macro your voidbolt/draining bolt with your pet macros
    neddras/looming demise refreshed ONLY after last second runs off
    dots ^^ same way
    defile needs to be up at all times

now heres where i have the questions- soulpurge cast only when u dont have to move around for mechanics during boss fights? and if there are movement mechanics u want to use defile instead of soul purge?
    or do i use both?

and am i suppose to use grave rot all the time to keep up stacks of deathly calling?

XiL

Quote Originally Posted by Baoz View Post
    Ive been parsing this on spec on dummies and I just feel that its been lacking so much compared to the other parses ive seen on it.. so im wondering if im doing something wrong?

i know some other threads show some different rotations, but i wanna clear up which one will be the best?

pretty much ive gathered the following..

macro your voidbolt/draining bolt with your pet macros
    neddras/looming demise refreshed ONLY after last second runs off
    dots ^^ same way
    defile needs to be up at all times

now heres where i have the questions- soulpurge cast only when u dont have to move around for mechanics during boss fights? and if there are movement mechanics u want to use defile instead of soul purge?
    or do i use both?

and am i suppose to use grave rot all the time to keep up stacks of deathly calling?
    Without 4pc HK gear and a Warlock Crystal this spec is low DPS compared to 33/33 necroLock, Pyro/Ele, and SC/Ele.

Being bad is a choice between trusting a donation scam, and trying things for yourself.
    I was banned for 5 days for triggering the chat filter. I win the internet again.

http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=617285&dateline=13177  10094

+ Reply to Thread