+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Necromancer - Chloromancer - Archon

Soulwalker

Default Necromancer - Chloromancer - Archon

So, I somehow (a long time ago) made this pair-up and it is...completely useless so far. How would you go about making it useful? Because right now it's like...I wasted the platinum to purchase another role. I don't want to make another character.

aux

You reset it at a trainer and build something different.
    I'm so BORED

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by amberkin View Post
    So, I somehow (a long time ago) made this pair-up and it is...completely useless so far. How would you go about making it useful? Because right now it's like...I wasted the platinum to purchase another role. I don't want to make another character.
    umm... maybe reset your souls and make a proper build?

Soulwalker

I thought it only reset the points I've used?

Sword of Telara

I thought it only reset the points I've used?
    You can replace any souls if you have 0 points in them, even without reseting your souls at the trainer. So you can make for example a X/Y/0Archon build, throw 5xPS to get the buff then change 0 Archon to 0 Domi to get squirrel and still have the PS buff.

Soulwalker

Ha ha, wait, never mind. I feel like an idiot, I've never looked at the "I'd like to buy something" before.

Champion

I just returned to Rift after a 4 month hiatus, when I left my mage was lvl 48 Necro/Chloro/Achron. (I used to play DAoC, and this combo is what I felt best emulated the Cab/SM class). Necro for pet , lifetap (soul Purge) and Feign Death ;-). Chloro for heals (Flourish and Bloom) along with Lifegiving Veil/Synthesis + Ruin/Natures Touch = more healing on pet. Achron gives my pet armor/health buffs + debuffs (armor/resistances etc) and bubble (consuming flames). This worked fine in the past as I have been able to solo (due to odd hours and being guildless) much content.. not sure how the recent patches have changed things. I'm still able to kill lvl 52 elites though its slow going and I feel it's not hardly as effective as some other builds maybe .. again I wanted a mage/pet class with buffs/debuffs and healing and this seems to have worked for me, not saying it's good/great/perfect but it works for me.
    CPU: AMD FX 9370@ 5.1Ghz Cooling: Corsair H100
    Mem: 32GB GSkill 1.5V 9-9-9
    HDD: 1 OCZ SSD (boot drive), 2x OCZ SSD in Raid 0 (game drive) 1x 2TB (backup)
    GPU: Sapphire 290
    Asus VH242H (1920x1080p) X3 for 5760 x 1080 Goodness

Champion

If you like playing a mage, this website is the place to go. Bluedot knows what he does and all his builds are excellent, including rotations, macros etc.

Good luck

HTTP://bluedots.org/2011/04/30/end-game-mage-pve-guide

lol

Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

Plane Walker

Ha ha, wait, never mind. I feel like an idiot, I've never looked at the "I'd like to buy something" before.
    Resetting the souls in a given role costs 50g at the Mage trainer which releases all your skill points for that role. It does not reset the same souls in another role (which is good) You can then select new souls if you want and spend the points in them.

+ Reply to Thread