+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So any mages hit Tier 2 planar attunement yet?

Plane Touched

Default So any mages hit Tier 2 planar attunement yet?

Curious if anyone has ground through and entire plan yet. I know I'm probably about half way point wise through fire, but I haven't really been doing much.

Are the second tiers even available?

Plane Walker

Tier 2 is not in the game yet. I'm still doing the whole of the fire tree though so I will be ready when it is.

Thing is with attunement is there is a lot of useless point to spend so i have decided to fill in as much as possible in one attunement then move onto the next, you know? so i'm not buying stuff like + swimming or 1% earth creatures.
    Comfort is a perspective of ideology.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Zartanic View Post
    Tier 2 is not in the game yet. I'm still doing the whole of the fire tree though so I will be ready when it is.
    This is true. You can not reach tier 2.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Soulwalker

I would kill myself. It's supposed equivalent 72 levels to just be done with T1. Right?
    Last edited by Xantheous; 10-12-2011 at 07:37 AM.

I couldve since i have spent over 8700, but since no t2 yet i opted for the 4/4 in 2h staff in 3 diff planes for 48sp and then ints, planar charges, etc to get the most benefit right now then when or near t2 release ill finish one tier.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shhhh View Post
    I couldve since i have spent over 8700, but since no t2 yet i opted for the 4/4 in 2h staff in 3 diff planes for 48sp and then ints, planar charges, etc to get the most benefit right now then when or near t2 release ill finish one tier.
    On that note it could be interesting to hear how far people have gotten in their attunements. Personally i'm 51 attunement levels in, spread into 3 trees (earth, water, death) for the wand points (at +21sp, some wis and random utility on the way).

If you are unsure how to figure out your number of levels, check the zam planar attunement builder:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/pa.html

Edit:
    I have chosen wands since i'm currently using R8 mageblade and Darkling Skull. This could potentially change with a great staff drop though, but wand points are secure.
    Last edited by Onds; 10-12-2011 at 12:27 PM.
    Onde, mage dps / healing / support (Note: old signature)
    <Archetype>, Icewatch
    EE 2/5 | FT 4/4 | TotDQ 4/4 | 8/8 ID | 11/11 HK | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS | 4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | RotP 4/4 | PF 4/4 | PA 628

Quote Originally Posted by Shhhh View Post

This is very similat to my approach, Shhhh. I should hit 9k points tonight with a little grinding and depending on how much time I spend with the new event stuff. I've finished the fire tier, and am cherry picking my way through Death and Earth for +staff, +wand, and +int points. Being able to effectively and permanently add a couple spell power or +3 int every day has really lowered my urge to play my alts.
    Hwasung the Compulsive

Quote Originally Posted by Onds View Post
    Edit:
    I have chosen wands since i'm currently using R8 mageblade and Darkling Skull. This could potentially change with a great staff drop though, but wand points are secure.
    That will never happen, any HK purple MH or GSB Relic MH + Darkling Skull > Relic Staff from Akylios
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 10-12-2011 at 01:49 PM.
    Nope.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    That will never happen, any HK purple MH or GSB Relic MH + Darkling Skull > Relic Staff from Akylios
    I agree. But i have a feeling either HK relic staff or Darkling skull will be changed at some point.
    Onde, mage dps / healing / support (Note: old signature)
    <Archetype>, Icewatch
    EE 2/5 | FT 4/4 | TotDQ 4/4 | 8/8 ID | 11/11 HK | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS | 4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | RotP 4/4 | PF 4/4 | PA 628

Quote Originally Posted by Hwasung View Post
    This is very similat to my approach, Shhhh. I should hit 9k points tonight with a little grinding and depending on how much time I spend with the new event stuff. I've finished the fire tier, and am cherry picking my way through Death and Earth for +staff, +wand, and +int points. Being able to effectively and permanently add a couple spell power or +3 int every day has really lowered my urge to play my alts.
    This is where I'm at: http://rift.zam.com/en/pa.html?riftp...pkIou.0N0o00zm

I went Fire then Water then Earth and working on wand now.
    Last edited by Shhhh; 10-12-2011 at 04:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread