+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: So any mages hit Tier 2 planar attunement yet?

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    295

    Default So any mages hit Tier 2 planar attunement yet?

    Curious if anyone has ground through and entire plan yet. I know I'm probably about half way point wise through fire, but I haven't really been doing much.

    Are the second tiers even available?

  2. #2
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Tier 2 is not in the game yet. I'm still doing the whole of the fire tree though so I will be ready when it is.

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple zeggle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Thing is with attunement is there is a lot of useless point to spend so i have decided to fill in as much as possible in one attunement then move onto the next, you know? so i'm not buying stuff like + swimming or 1% earth creatures.
    Comfort is a perspective of ideology.

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,703

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zartanic View Post
    Tier 2 is not in the game yet. I'm still doing the whole of the fire tree though so I will be ready when it is.
    This is true. You can not reach tier 2.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

  5. #5
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    21

    Default

    I would kill myself. It's supposed equivalent 72 levels to just be done with T1. Right?
    Last edited by Xantheous; 10-12-2011 at 07:37 AM.

  6. #6
    Prophet of Telara Shhhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    I couldve since i have spent over 8700, but since no t2 yet i opted for the 4/4 in 2h staff in 3 diff planes for 48sp and then ints, planar charges, etc to get the most benefit right now then when or near t2 release ill finish one tier.

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shhhh View Post
    I couldve since i have spent over 8700, but since no t2 yet i opted for the 4/4 in 2h staff in 3 diff planes for 48sp and then ints, planar charges, etc to get the most benefit right now then when or near t2 release ill finish one tier.
    On that note it could be interesting to hear how far people have gotten in their attunements. Personally i'm 51 attunement levels in, spread into 3 trees (earth, water, death) for the wand points (at +21sp, some wis and random utility on the way).

    If you are unsure how to figure out your number of levels, check the zam planar attunement builder:
    http://rift.zam.com/en/pa.html

    Edit:
    I have chosen wands since i'm currently using R8 mageblade and Darkling Skull. This could potentially change with a great staff drop though, but wand points are secure.
    Last edited by Onds; 10-12-2011 at 12:27 PM.
    Onde, mage dps / healing / support (Note: old signature)
    <Archetype>, Icewatch
    EE 2/5 | FT 4/4 | TotDQ 4/4 | 8/8 ID | 11/11 HK | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS | 4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | RotP 4/4 | PF 4/4 | PA 628

  8. #8
    Plane Touched Hwasung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shhhh View Post
    I couldve since i have spent over 8700, but since no t2 yet i opted for the 4/4 in 2h staff in 3 diff planes for 48sp and then ints, planar charges, etc to get the most benefit right now then when or near t2 release ill finish one tier.

    This is very similat to my approach, Shhhh. I should hit 9k points tonight with a little grinding and depending on how much time I spend with the new event stuff. I've finished the fire tier, and am cherry picking my way through Death and Earth for +staff, +wand, and +int points. Being able to effectively and permanently add a couple spell power or +3 int every day has really lowered my urge to play my alts.
    Hwasung the Compulsive

  9. #9
    Ascendant Primalthirst's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    5,832

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Onds View Post
    Edit:
    I have chosen wands since i'm currently using R8 mageblade and Darkling Skull. This could potentially change with a great staff drop though, but wand points are secure.
    That will never happen, any HK purple MH or GSB Relic MH + Darkling Skull > Relic Staff from Akylios
    Last edited by Primalthirst; 10-12-2011 at 01:49 PM.
    Nope.

  10. #10
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    252

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    That will never happen, any HK purple MH or GSB Relic MH + Darkling Skull > Relic Staff from Akylios
    I agree. But i have a feeling either HK relic staff or Darkling skull will be changed at some point.
    Onde, mage dps / healing / support (Note: old signature)
    <Archetype>, Icewatch
    EE 2/5 | FT 4/4 | TotDQ 4/4 | 8/8 ID | 11/11 HK | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS | 4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | RotP 4/4 | PF 4/4 | PA 628

  11. #11
    Prophet of Telara Shhhh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hwasung View Post
    This is very similat to my approach, Shhhh. I should hit 9k points tonight with a little grinding and depending on how much time I spend with the new event stuff. I've finished the fire tier, and am cherry picking my way through Death and Earth for +staff, +wand, and +int points. Being able to effectively and permanently add a couple spell power or +3 int every day has really lowered my urge to play my alts.
    This is where I'm at: http://rift.zam.com/en/pa.html?riftp...pkIou.0N0o00zm

    I went Fire then Water then Earth and working on wand now.
    Last edited by Shhhh; 10-12-2011 at 04:12 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts