+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51 necromancer and the necro synergy crystal

Champion of Telara

Default 51 necromancer and the necro synergy crystal

Reposting in mage forums coz I realised posting in PTS not the best idea.

I'm just curious coz I can't test it.
    With the reduction of mass graves to 2 min which is fantastic, it seems like getting the HK synergy crystal with the reduced cooldown makes it no longer go in line with mass graves (it now lines up with EotC).

I've read 51 necro is not viable still as DPS, but I'm just curious whether you should still use lich form once CD is done, or wait till 2min to run it together with mass graves.... which kind of defeats the purpose of the necro crystal.

RIFT Community Ambassador bluedot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by masakari81 View Post
    Reposting in mage forums coz I realised posting in PTS not the best idea.

I'm just curious coz I can't test it.
    With the reduction of mass graves to 2 min which is fantastic, it seems like getting the HK synergy crystal with the reduced cooldown makes it no longer go in line with mass graves (it now lines up with EotC).

I've read 51 necro is not viable still as DPS, but I'm just curious whether you should still use lich form once CD is done, or wait till 2min to run it together with mass graves.... which kind of defeats the purpose of the necro crystal.
    This is actually a good point. If 51 Necro becomes viable, which is might depending on how other changes go, it will be better to wait and line Lich form up with Mass Grave as it does a ton more damage then EtC. Which, as you said, defeats the purpose of Necro Crystal.

+ Reply to Thread