+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just a quick mage question...

Soulwalker

Default Just a quick mage question...

So, I'll admit I just started playing Rift about two weeks ago. There's an issue that I started getting whenever I have a mage with the Necro tree. When it gets to where I can cast Plague Bolt (resulting in Deathly Calling stacks) I cannot see any of my DoTs on my target. All I see is my DC stacks, which I don't even use since I'm mostly a Lock and use my Void Bolt.

Am I just missing a UI thing, is this a bug, or am I just boned from seeing my DoTs?

Shield of Telara

Are you saying that when you cast plague bolt, you lose life leech, necrosis, and dark touch on the mob? I have never heard of this or seen it happen, something else must be going on here.

Soulwalker

It's not that I lose the actual attack on the mob. I have no ability to monitor the DoTs on the target with the DC stack monitor.

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...ll/UIissue.jpg

I'm mostly just wondering if there's any way to get rid of the stack counter so I CAN see my DoTs counting down. (Said picture was done at the end of my DoT application)

Shadowlander

Don't know if this will help, but if you open your options menu (esc) and edit layout, move the class mechanic ability (where your dc stacks are showing up) somewhere next to the mob but not where your dots appear it may fix your issue.

+ Reply to Thread