+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Bleeds - PVP Vid #5 - Pyro/Dom/AM

Default Bleeds - PVP Vid #5 - Pyro/Dom/AM

Just spent the last 5 hours or so Editing and going through footage, so my brain's pretty much past being able to string a sentence together.

So on that note, New vid #5 is DONE, hope you all enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

(stay thirsty my friends)

l2linkyoutube
    Corky - P8 Mage
    Kim - P5 Rogue
    Billy - P4 Cleric

Server: Seastone, Guild: Hot Shots

Quote Originally Posted by wfsaxton View Post
    l2linkyoutube
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIATzbIW9U8

Told yah I was delirious lol.
    Last edited by Bleeds; 10-08-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Fik
    Rift Chaser

The music is finally better. What was with the gangstar crap in the other one. Was embarassing to watch!

I like this one!

Have you tried any other Dom specs?

Think ya can link a basic rotation? Even though PVP is situational.

Nah haven't really tried any other specs, glad you like the music this time better this time! Taste IS subjective though, and I very well would use some "gangster crap" again if it tickled my fancy. Actually had a lot of compliments on it too... mainly because all people usually see is vids w/ techno.

As far as rotations go, yeah there's no real set rotations definitely. 1v1 though something like sheep, shackle, cinder, fireball is pretty standard. Group fights I tend to prioritize landing a good TI and a good shackle, debuffing with Incomp, Void Shroud, CC'ing, and then going into burst rotations.
    Last edited by Bleeds; 10-08-2011 at 10:18 AM.

ill be honest your UI setup annoys me, but good vid non the less

Quote Originally Posted by Fadorlaian View Post
    Think ya can link a basic rotation? Even though PVP is situational.
    BTW linked some more in-depth musings on strategy in another thread here: http://forums.riftgame.com/shard-for...ro-dom-am.html

These are just copy/pasted responses I've sent to various mages asking about my spec in PMs.

Shadowlander

this is a really nice spec and i like your videos. i much preferred the music in your last one but its all good

i need to sit with this spec and really play it out. i have some issues when my cds aren't up making myself a threat, but the debuffing aspect should cover that. i just don't feel effective, but i think thats my issue and not the specs issue. blowing **** up with full cds is great and i do understand that winning a big fight at a node or something is more essential than winning a bunch of random smaller fights.

Quote Originally Posted by jayt View Post
    this is a really nice spec and i like your videos. i much preferred the music in your last one but its all good

i need to sit with this spec and really play it out. i have some issues when my cds aren't up making myself a threat, but the debuffing aspect should cover that. i just don't feel effective, but i think thats my issue and not the specs issue. blowing **** up with full cds is great and i do understand that winning a big fight at a node or something is more essential than winning a bunch of random smaller fights.
    Once you get your Spellpower up to 1800+ the CD's are really just iciing, a sheep, shackle, cinderburst is still a TON of burst outside HW and SP cds.

Soulwalker

Loved the video Thanks for sharing all the info! I am gonna give your spec a try. I have been wanting to try something different.

I have one question for you. How are you getting your abilities that are on CD to pop up in the right of your screen like that? That is something I have been wanting to do in general, but I have yet to figure it out...maybe I am missing a setting or is it an addon?

Thanks!

Those are reactives, not Cooldowns.

IE: Cinderburst proc, wildfire proc, inferno (someone under 30%)

For all my ability CD's that's why you see the two vertical ability bars. I have every ability I use that has a CD in those two bars so I can always see what's down/available.

Soulwalker

Okay cool that makes sense for your layout then. As you can tell I haven't messed with Pyro much. Thanks for answering the question!

Quote Originally Posted by Tabboo View Post
    Okay cool that makes sense for your layout then. As you can tell I haven't messed with Pyro much. Thanks for answering the question!
    No problem, and you or anyone else trying out this spec feel free to PM me with any questions, I always try to help where I can.

General of Telara

I have to ask, have you tried a pyro/lock at all or even a pyromancer?

You certainly seem to be efficient in that spec, just wondering what you think of those other two and if you have tried them out with much success at all?

Nice vid btw
    Last edited by Elgarr; 10-10-2011 at 01:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast