+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Kervik - Immediate Bug Fix Needed

Default Kervik - Immediate Bug Fix Needed

Apparently theres a unique bug in this game.. it revolves around developers that have the ability to separate pvP dmg from pvE dmg, but fail to do so. When people in PVP that havent played long and are low rank complain about one unique instance of an ability you guys cater to these idiots and nerf it across the board in both PVP AND PVE so this must be a bug with the way you alls brain is working.

Can you please fix that bug before all other bug fixes?

Thanks

If you destroy Dev Shadows like this you had better buff something else or mages are going to be stuck playing either support or mobility specs in pvp.
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanas View Post
    If you destroy Dev Shadows like this you had better buff something else or mages are going to be stuck playing either support or mobility specs in pvp.
    amen brother

Rift Chaser

Do not change devouring shadows damage delivery. Add a GCD of 3 seconds to it and alter Empowering Darkness so it only increases damage of AoE's by 10% (like lifegiving veil)

Nerfing devouring shadows because of its abuse by the 51 pt warlock ability is just daft. Mages are repeatedly punished for making hybrid specs and thats all this nerf is going to accomplish. If you want us all to make 51 point builds, then there is a lot of work left to do.

Do not remove building storm from the game. If you want to make it a passive ability, or to simplify the AB/BS rotation, make it an armor buff and require three stacks of electrify and ice shear on the target in order to build stacks, as well as require cloudburst to be used, or some variation of it.

Trying to force us to use icicle because its worthless isn't going to work. To be perfectly honest, you could leave building storm the way it is and add in the new icicle insta-proc buff and achieve better results.

Plane Touched

Default Dominator

Quote Originally Posted by Bounci View Post
    Do not change devouring shadows damage delivery. Add a GCD of 3 seconds to it and alter Empowering Darkness so it only increases damage of AoE's by 10% (like lifegiving veil)

Nerfing devouring shadows because of its abuse by the 51 pt warlock ability is just daft. Mages are repeatedly punished for making hybrid specs and thats all this nerf is going to accomplish. If you want us all to make 51 point builds, then there is a lot of work left to do.

Do not remove building storm from the game. If you want to make it a passive ability, or to simplify the AB/BS rotation, make it an armor buff and require three stacks of electrify and ice shear on the target in order to build stacks, as well as require cloudburst to be used, or some variation of it.

Trying to force us to use icicle because its worthless isn't going to work. To be perfectly honest, you could leave building storm the way it is and add in the new icicle insta-proc buff and achieve better results.
    QFT

I could not have said it better myself.

Regards

Acererak

Rift Disciple

I understand the frustration with the change, especially because of the fact it will affect PvE. However, this could be nothing but good. Why do I say that you ask? By making the change now, it's going to put a huge spotlight on how underwhelming mages are, especially in PvP, in comparison to other classes. Assuming the dev's actually take notice of this, a huge assumption I know, we should actually get the attention we've needed for several patches.

So by nerfing our one viable dps spec it open the door to future potential improvements?

Er, No :O?
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

Fik
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Tahrin View Post
    I understand the frustration with the change, especially because of the fact it will affect PvE. However, this could be nothing but good. Why do I say that you ask? By making the change now, it's going to put a huge spotlight on how underwhelming mages are, especially in PvP, in comparison to other classes. Assuming the dev's actually take notice of this, a huge assumption I know, we should actually get the attention we've needed for several patches.
    This is what I'm thinking. Been saying it for a while DS stopcast abusers have been killing the rest of the mage community.

A lo tof peopel don't know about it, or know how to use it. So they suck. It really works well in pvp. but it's a completely mistake.

Shield of Telara

But they don't play the class so they can't notice!

Are you guys honestly complaining about a dev that gives you guys daily updates? Quit crying and look at the warrior + rogue devs you whiners.

Holy god, nobody whines more than you guys. I don't even think warriors do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Are you guys honestly complaining about a dev that gives you guys daily updates? Quit crying and look at the warrior + rogue devs you whiners.

if he didn't give us daily updates but gave us a good quality major patch cycle without a net negative effect I wouldn't complain AT ALL.
    Windstorm - Mage - Faeblight US
    Hi, I'm back!
    Faeblight since CB3

Quote Originally Posted by Araenn View Post
    if he didn't give us daily updates but gave us a good quality major patch cycle without a net negative effect I wouldn't complain AT ALL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    Greetings!

WARRIOR
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.
    #20th nerf later. IN A ROW.
    Total Posts
    Posts Per Day

Lets trade.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 10-08-2011 at 06:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post

You mean the guy finally fixing bugs that have been around since beta?

Banned

They did the same thing to Rogue's Silver Tipped Munitions.... you guys b!tched and fked it up for PvE as well.
    Last edited by Vindicit; 10-08-2011 at 09:39 PM.

Ascendant

I mostly PvE.

I do NOT want a 3 second GCD. Please stop asking for bad PvE nerfs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast