+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mana Wrench Possible Bug

Rift Disciple

Default Mana Wrench Possible Bug

I have been watching when I use Mana Wrench that I can never get topped off my mana. I can see my mana bar fill up once Mana Wrench is done casting. The instant I cant anything after Mana Wrench I lose about 15-20% of my mana on the bar.

I only use Mana Wrench when I am running 51-Chloro and healing. When the tank is taking no damage, i hit Mana Wrench to get a liittle more mana and that when I see this.

Has anyone else seen this?

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Phenglai View Post
    I have been watching when I use Mana Wrench that I can never get topped off my mana. I can see my mana bar fill up once Mana Wrench is done casting. The instant I cant anything after Mana Wrench I lose about 15-20% of my mana on the bar.

I only use Mana Wrench when I am running 51-Chloro and healing. When the tank is taking no damage, i hit Mana Wrench to get a liittle more mana and that when I see this.

Has anyone else seen this?
    I'd bet that what you are noticing has nothing to do with mana wrench and everything to do with the Chloromancer's Natural Awareness skill. You've avoided life based spells for six seconds so you lose NA's int buff during your wrench. Then you cast a life spell and get NA's int buff again, your max mana increases by roughly 25 percent, but your current mana pool stays at the same level minus the mana cost of the spell you just cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezyne View Post
    I'd bet that what you are noticing has nothing to do with mana wrench and everything to do with the Chloromancer's Natural Awareness skill. You've avoided life based spells for six seconds so you lose NA's int buff during your wrench. Then you cast a life spell and get NA's int buff again, your max mana increases by roughly 25 percent, but your current mana pool stays at the same level minus the mana cost of the spell you just cast.
    This is probably exactly what's happening.
    Hwasung the Compulsive

Rift Disciple

Perfect, I will look at that and see if that is what is happening. I never even thought to look at that honestly.

Ascendant

its the 25% extra int you get when casting a life ability.......only lasts 5 seconds so its wearing off when ur done channeling mana wrench

WAI
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Fik
    Rift Chaser

^^^Noticed this happen many times. It's whats happening

+ Reply to Thread