cast Neural Prod

yes i know it looks big but it works

macro 2 (Blue Bars)
    #show Traitorous Influence
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Lifegiving Veil
    cast Traitorous Influence
    cast Mana Wrench

I am currently r8 with well of 2million life time favor. I have tested a lot of specs and tried many different stats and so far this is the best. You can do some great damage a little bit of heals and can really screw clerics and other mages. So the simple thing to do is squirrel. you squirrel them because it makes you cast faster so if you think they are not immune squirrel them and start hitting the spam macro after the pets are out if it is a blue bar switch over to macro 2 and kill there mana then go aback to macro 1. Another thing you can do if there is a large group hit a rogue with Traitorous Influence because they never run out of power and they will just screw there own team.There is still a lot going on like heals, cures, and debuffs other than the macros but this is the main part of it. If you have any question or suggestion please say so.

Do you play against chimps with no arms?

What battle cluster are you on?

Ascendant

dom is a soul with an "answer" for every threat, you have spells specialized against rogues, against warriors, against clerics, against mages and even against specific builds.
    its pretty hard to play it well, it requires an high level battlefield awareness, you have to constantly be able to predict what every target and every groupmate will do and be ready to react with the ideal chain of spells, and even the chain often need to differ from target to target.
    putting them in a single, horrible macro is just like hobbling a pureblood with chains.
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Rift Chaser

That might be the worst macro I've ever seen. How do you play like that?

Plane Touched

You'd have much better results without such a large macro. Dom is a toolbox class, with that macro you'd often times be using a hammer to take out a screw. Also I like 32 chloro/34dom for my point spread but that's a minor issune.

Prophet of Telara

Looks like a troll post to me. Worst macro ever and Dom build without Reflective Presence, Durable Control and Empowered Presence.

Also OP is confusing TI with MB. Rogue can`t screw his team while under the effect of TI.
    Last edited by Lokken`; 10-06-2011 at 06:20 AM.

Rift Chaser

i know it looks bad but give it a try. There are very few ppl i can not kill and easy end the WF with the most KB and one of the top damage dealers. It works great for solo and 1v2. It is all so good with groups because of the ability to lock down clerics and mages so well.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizo View Post
    dom is a soul with an "answer" for every threat, you have spells specialized against rogues, against warriors, against clerics, against mages and even against specific builds.
    its pretty hard to play it well, it requires an high level battlefield awareness, you have to constantly be able to predict what every target and every groupmate will do and be ready to react with the ideal chain of spells, and even the chain often need to differ from target to target.
    putting them in a single, horrible macro is just like hobbling a pureblood with chains.
    Agreed....I play dom/chloro the majority of the time my macros have at most 4 abilities in them...the class is just to situational.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by vaddar View Post
    i know it looks bad but give it a try. There are very few ppl i can not kill and easy end the WF with the most KB and one of the top damage dealers. It works great for solo and 1v2. It is all so good with groups because of the ability to lock down clerics and mages so well.
    It's a fine build, been playing chloro/dom a long time. I just think you'd have even better results if your macro didn't pack so much stuff in it.

+ Reply to Thread