+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion Has Announced Domi Or Die

Rift Master

Default Trion Has Announced Domi Or Die

Any one else feel that 1.5 MM/Sins basically Trion is telling mages spec some sort of Domi for PvP or pay the price?

Also if you are leveling a mage, oh boy you better have your mail forwarded to the rez point as every MM has figured out the can 2 finisher you with ease!

For those of us who have not played a 50 pvp mage, why domi or die? Please provide reasoning (why domi active/passives) and examples (when a domi is better).
    There is no better cause to fight than the simple need that blood be spilled. Do not fight because you receive reward or praise. Fight because that other bastard exists solely to die at the end of your blade.

ahh the perils or "cause and effect"

gotta love macros
    who took my names!

Sword of Telara

In my experience 44NB/22RS is nastier than MM or Sin. There's a guy in my wf group who seem to have this build and he can kill me in matter of seconds even though I have 8.3k HP and 1k valor... So yeah, domi might be a good idea in situations like this

51Lock is still a beast though but you have to accept that it's a glass cannon build when your cooldowns are not up. Chlorolock still works but you have to cleanse yourself more than before.

+ Reply to Thread