+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Genesis Pylon Ability Disabled?

Telaran

Default Genesis Pylon Ability Disabled?

Any word on what's going on with Genesis Pylon's ability? It's been disabled for like a week.

Rift Disciple

I'm guessing something went horribly wrong in the coding for this and was released recently, I just got my mage the Genesis Pylon five days ago. While running some parses on the dummies, I found something... terrible wrong with it; The Genesis Pylon's use effect was not causing a Global CD and it wasn't triggering it's own CD. Meaning I could spam this ability to no end to no end i mean 1k+ dps of nothing but Genesis Pylon; it was very badly broken and needed fixing. I only hope it's back up and working properly soon.

Rift Disciple

This is a short video clip I took when it happened, I just uploaded it since you were curious why the ability is disabled.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooI5Hkl8f5M

Rift Disciple

did they even fix the quest line to get that yet even? I was working on it a few weeks ago but i couldnt get into the dungeon to continue the quest.

I remember discovering this in the Hydriss fight when we were knocking back the water elementals; made that part of the fight a joke. Proceeded to have a lot of fun messing with our tank in master DD.

I'm surprised that Trion didn't say anything about it (not that I can find at least). Would we not find out? Hopefully they'll at least include in patch notes when they fix it (or *if* they fix it, that is -- it's a Mage bug, after all).

+ Reply to Thread