+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DEFILE bug?

Default DEFILE bug?

um, just noticing this..

defile can only be on one target at a time?

i dont think its been like this and its not in the tooltip..

Telaran

it's always been one target as far as I know.

Just checked and confirmed, Defile can only be cast on one target.....

Ascendant

Ya I think it has worked like that for a while. You wouldn't want in on multiple targets anyway. It would drain so much charge.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicar View Post
    Ya I think it has worked like that for a while. You wouldn't want in on multiple targets anyway. It would drain so much charge.
    says who?

with 100 charge and continuous casting u could easily keep it up on 3 targets for a while

tooltip says nothing about it being single target..

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Rift Stinker View Post
    says who?

with 100 charge and continuous casting u could easily keep it up on 3 targets for a while

tooltip says nothing about it being single target..
    Easily huh? You now the charge drain per second on the ability?
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicar View Post
    Easily huh? You now the charge drain per second on the ability?
    and u know u can GAIN charge while defile is active

get a brain or ****

and yes easily
    Last edited by Rift Stinker; 10-05-2011 at 07:03 AM.

Plane Walker

Its always been 1 target, well every since i played a 38+ lock build. And yes now with the charge consumption change it would be quite easy to keep it up on multiply targets. If they nerf DS, which i see happenning pretty soon since we still make all the rogues cry after they thought they would be god after the patch, i vote they add Defile to RD. just my opinion
    Last edited by Queezy; 10-05-2011 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Queezy View Post
    Its always been 1 target, well every since i played a 38+ lock build. And yes now with the charge consumption change it would be quite easy to keep it up on multiply targets. If they nerf DS, which i see happenning pretty soon since we still make all the rogues cry after they thought they would be god after the patch, i vote they add Defile to RD. just my opinion
    realisticaly id liek to see it OFF of charge consumption.. we cant use our 38 pt and 51 pt together effectively

Plane Walker

realisticaly id liek to see it OFF of charge consumption.. we cant use our 38 pt and 51 pt together effectively
    Yeah i would love for that to happen to but its most likely not. Most if not all mage souls have multiply charge consumers. If defile didnt take charge then lock would only have one. Lock just happens to have two of the best charge consumers wrapped up in one soul :/

And u can kinda use them together,primarily for MM rogues that runaway all the time, a rogue QQ'd to me in the library because i put DT,NG,Defile all with ED up on him as he was trying to run from the DS onslaught. Defile was critting him for 1.1k a tick lol. Just have to be quick with turning ED off as soon as u apply Defile. But yeah it would be pretty much heaven if Defile didnt use charge at all.

Another idea i had was give us the charge synergy thing like elementalist have where your pet gives u charge. Then just 0 point necro, but it would prolly be high in the tree so its prolly not gonna work anyway.

Ascendant

and u know u can GAIN charge while defile is active

get a brain or ****

and yes easily
    Like I said, do you know the charge drain per second of the ability? If you know this you could actually determine a number of defiles that you could put up while maintaining charge levels. Breath a little. I think two would be possible, but 3 seems a bit stretching it.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Fik
    Rift Chaser

Been 1 target since the start of game.

To put this off charge would make lock by far the best spec. I agree it's synergy is kinda messed, but right now lock is the best synergy spec. Other builds have far more issues then locks 1 problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Fik View Post
    Been 1 target since the start of game.

To put this off charge would make lock by far the best spec. I agree it's synergy is kinda messed, but right now lock is the best synergy spec. Other builds have far more issues then locks 1 problem...
    Defile w/o charge consumption would make 38/28 quite a bit more beastly with the 4pc HK warlock crystal. More purging = more deeps.
    Eclipze @ Retired Raider
    Mage Extraodinaire
    PVE <The Grubs> | <Thantos Gallanos Xantos>
    PVP <Terrible Idea>

Fik
    Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipze View Post
    Defile w/o charge consumption would make 38/28 quite a bit more beastly with the 4pc HK warlock crystal. More purging = more deeps.
    Ya that is the build I ran as DPS. I think would help our dps be in line with others, but the difference would make all builds inferior by a long shot.

ugh why does pve have to ruin my pvp wishes

just reliasticaly any 51 lock doesnt want ot even use defile because it shortens the time of ED by far and its not worth it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast