+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help please

Telaran

Default Help please

Been away for a while, made a mage at release its p5 atm, just came back but wondering if they are still viable? I've always wanted to try out a cleric or a rogue, I'd have to level either one from scratch but don't mind. Which of the two would be better to level, ie: viable in solo pvp, or stick to my mage?
    Pma - <F A P> - Briarcliff

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by pmai View Post
    Been away for a while, made a mage at release its p5 atm, just came back but wondering if they are still viable? I've always wanted to try out a cleric or a rogue, I'd have to level either one from scratch but don't mind. Which of the two would be better to level, ie: viable in solo pvp, or stick to my mage?
    FotM is currently rogues. They were just overbuffed when 1.5 came out last week, although mages still do fine.
    Last edited by Keon; 10-02-2011 at 07:12 PM.

There is still a space for mages but you may need to alter your build to be effective. Im only rank 4 and i do fine (just switched to dom/chloro/arch).

If you enjoy your mage, stick with it because tbh, all the people who have switched over to rogue are still bad and will not provide a problem for you. Just be aware of your debuffs and dont stand in a group like muppets in wf's getting your ***** handed to you.
    I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
    R50 Azama - Mage L60 R 13 Optional - Rogue L60 Sardonic - Cleric L50 Snugglepants - Warrior L50 @ Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread