+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiant shafted even harder by Trion. Necrotic Rage gives 180sp at 90% uptime.

Ascendant

Default Defiant shafted even harder by Trion. Necrotic Rage gives 180sp at 90% uptime.

It was BiS at 60sp proc since release of Rift and it now stacks to 180sp?
    That's like another powerstone for free that stacks on top of 200sp powerstone.

It's over 1 full tier difference in spell power that you gave to Guardians. 180 more sp over all defiant mages/clerics it's like we are using T4 (HK) staff to fight your T5.5 thats coming next year.

Really Trion? Favoritism much? Waiting for bads that dont know how to play come in and say 180sp is nothing. 180sp is huge. Compare the SP on Alsbeth Relic staff to HK trash staff. See the difference? 180 is a LOT more than that.

Please make it fair and provide defiants the same blue super ultra BiS greater that everyone can get.

Some info and screenshot
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...rage-buff.html

Telaran

Cry much? Known bug. Only stacks with healing and dmg. Life isn't fair. Both sides are unequal. QQ

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Devilman View Post
    Cry much? Known bug. Only stacks with healing and dmg. Life isn't fair. Both sides are unequal. QQ
    What advantages do defiant's have?
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Brad1959 View Post
    What advantages do defiant's have?
    Stealth trinket.

BOOM
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    Stealth trinket.

BOOM
    I'll trade you!
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Telaran

Free port trinket, free early bis necklace(not bis anymore), stealth and oh zerg fest on guardians.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Devilman View Post
    Free port trinket, free early bis necklace(not bis anymore), stealth and oh zerg fest on guardians.
    You guys stupid? Of course I will trade. It's a waste of trinket spot.
    5 minute cooldown for 6 second stealth at 30% snared speed? And you cant even pop it and switch to another trinket because taking the trinket off breaks you out.

People that have no idea makes me laugh.
    Also the "BiS" (LoL) neck is pos now. Yet Necrotic Rage continued to be BiS greater after 6mo for all dps mages and clerics. Learn some fact please?

Also the port trinket cant even be used inside any dungeon/instances. And how does 6s stealth and porting helping you kill enemies/HK bosses you know... where it matters.
    Last edited by WarUltima; 09-30-2011 at 05:54 AM.

may only be cosmetic but our epic staff look is obtainable by defiants via genesis pylon and your Phantasmagoria is 100% unique, you get the ****ty level 12 look from the ros legendary

there are actually a lot of things like that.
    Your new world order will lead to none at all.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Magetron View Post
    may only be cosmetic but our epic staff look is obtainable by defiants via genesis pylon and your Phantasmagoria is 100% unique, you get the ****ty level 12 look from the ros legendary

there are actually a lot of things like that.
    So if I play dress up nicely HK boss will just flip over and die and give me free loots? And my HK trash has 200 more sp than the Phantasmagoria. You play house I dont. If I wanted to play dress up Id be playing Sims.
    Last edited by WarUltima; 09-30-2011 at 06:01 AM.

Ascendant

The stealth trinket can be used in combat to make an opponent lose you on their target (and from what i hear it was a way to make it bug and be usable much more often)
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by WarUltima View Post
    You guys stupid? Of course I will trade. It's a waste of trinket spot.
    5 minute cooldown for 6 second stealth at 30% snared speed? And you cant even pop it and switch to another trinket because taking the trinket off breaks you out.

People that have no idea makes me laugh.
    Also the "BiS" (LoL) neck is pos now. Yet Necrotic Rage continued to be BiS greater after 6mo for all dps mages and clerics. Learn some fact please?

Also the port trinket cant even be used inside any dungeon/instances. And how does 6s stealth and porting helping you kill enemies/HK bosses you know... where it matters.
    Sorry I have to correct some info... Just tried the stealth trinket.
    3600sec CD (60 minutes cooldown)
    8sec Stealth
    70% of normal speed.
    Swapping trinket during effect instants removes it.

How does that compare to 180sp?

Dont make a fool out of yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by WarUltima View Post
    It was BiS at 60sp proc since release of Rift and it now stacks to 180sp?
    That's like another powerstone for free that stacks on top of 200sp powerstone.

It's over 1 full tier difference in spell power that you gave to Guardians. 180 more sp over all defiant mages/clerics it's like we are using T4 (HK) staff to fight your T5.5 thats coming next year.

Really Trion? Favoritism much? Waiting for bads that dont know how to play come in and say 180sp is nothing. 180sp is huge. Compare the SP on Alsbeth Relic staff to HK trash staff. See the difference? 180 is a LOT more than that.

Please make it fair and provide defiants the same blue super ultra BiS greater that everyone can get.

Some info and screenshot
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...rage-buff.html
    You chose the wrong side son to bad mkay?

Tip of the day: Life isn't always fair better you start realizing that now ;)

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    The stealth trinket can be used in combat to make an opponent lose you on their target (and from what i hear it was a way to make it bug and be usable much more often)
    Yeah I am pretty sure Rogues can stealth permanently if they choose to!!!
    I have the trinket for 6 months and I just used it for the 2nd time about 30 seconds ago to test the duration and CD. (1st time was when I got it and realized how ****ty it is and never thought about it until bads comparing it to 180sp)

I heard turtles can fly too.
    Last edited by WarUltima; 09-30-2011 at 06:10 AM.

Telaran

You really need to relax. It is a bug that it is stacking for mages that do dmg and heal. It will be fixed. Yes it is bis and yes you would give the world to have it. It is not game breaking. Go get your next best lesser and you lose 10 sp. Everything isn't fair. Even in communist run countries. Please stop QQ. Report it like the rest of us did and watch the next hotfix for a fix.

Ascendant

you rolled defiant because you love the zerg. deal with it crybabies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast