+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question on Mage SC/ELE,Pyro/Ele rotation Plz Help~~

Soulwalker

Default Question on Mage SC/ELE,Pyro/Ele rotation Plz Help~~

Despite the Build, because I think most of the SC/ELE and Pyro/ELE are using the standard build which is 34/32,35/31or34/32 but anyways

The following is my SC/ELE standard rotation
    Searing Vitality,Pilaging Stone x5 on small trash to get the buff
    Thunderbolt*3->***Ice Shear->Static Flux/Building Storm-On>Intensify Elements/Static Discharge/Trinkets->Arctic Blast->Lightning Strike->Raging Storm (Building Storm/Static Flux-Off)-> Cloudburst*2->Building Storm on->Thunderbolt->Ice Shear->Static Discharge on->Hailstorm->Cloudburst*4->Thunderbolt->repeat from ***

This is my standard rotation for most of the fight I encounter with. Are there any other rotations that might squeeze more dps out of SC/ELE? if so please feel free to post up the rotation or you may point out what I did wrong with the rotation above.

Another question is related to Pyro/ELE rotation
    I see a lot people using the following Macro,
    #show fireball
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast fireball
    cast flame bolt
    cast countdown
    cast ignite

For ST boss fight do you always keep up Ignite and just spam on this macro? when use Cooldown just spam fireball?

or there are much more you can do to increase your dps?

your SC/ELE rotation is slightly off

assuming you have your Electrifiedx3 up and Ice Shear

Thunderbolt > Ice Shear > Lightning Strike > Cloudburst x4 (Toggles ON - Static Flux/Building Storm)
    Thunderbolt > Ice Shear > Lightning Strike > Arctic Blast > Raging Storm (Toggles OFF - can be done after AB hits) Cloudburst x2

*Further advanced* in addition to listed above

Thunderbolt > Ice Shear > Lightning Strike > Cloudburst x4 (Toggles ON - Static Flux/Building Storm)
    Thunderbolt > Ice Shear > Hailstorm > Cloudburst x3

Hopefully this helps some

Soulwalker

so While ur doing Cloudburst x4 you still turn on Static Flux/Building Storm then?

Anybody else know the Pyro/Ele spec then??feels like endless spam fireball

Telaran

It is endless fireball spam.

You don't use anything except for fireball until you get a cinderburst proc from pyro armor.

You only use ignite, countdown, flame bolt while moving.

If you have 4pc and the pyromancer crystal then all you do is use fire armor and cast fireball.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirii View Post
    so While ur doing Cloudburst x4 you still turn on Static Flux/Building Storm then?
    Nah, turn the toggles on after your last one, you might only be able to do Cloudburst x3 it depends on latency

Just practice the rotation as i wrote it down, feel free to PM me here or ingame

Bewbilicious - Byriel <Novus Chalybs>

+ Reply to Thread