+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Chloro bugged?

Soulwalker

Default Chloro bugged?

After todays update I am having a hell of a time keeping tank HP up as 51 chloro. Simple synth, LBV, void life, ruin, void, natures touch rotation. It doesn't feel like all the heals are hitting and the HP is constantly dropping. Yesterday I healed DSM just fine.

Anyone notice anything amiss here?

Did you get a 51point reaver warrior tank?

Soulwalker

Nope, cleric tank. Never had a problem healing warrior or cleric tanks (specced right). Only Rogues were an issue.

Shadowlander

i have this problem since 1.5 patch.
    idk if its my char buged or w/e.
    another mage its haveing this problem on my guild as well.
    clorolock spec, with LGV means nothiing for me... not a single heal goes off... even flourish seens not working on raid...
    and on 51p cloro spec for tank heals, only VL seens working... nothing else work for me...( as i said, even when i pop flourish i dont see any "green" numbers going on )
    already reseted my builds and reacreated it, but seens buged...
    note: as clorolock on cronics/solo i see my LGV working... but not in raid/5mans...

PS. when useing Synt/LBV on tank... i only see heals on Tank/synt target... not a single heal on raid... (and ofc when anyone on raid has less then full HP)
    Last edited by JulioStorm; 09-29-2011 at 07:38 PM.

Probably not at all the case, but anytime it seems like heals aren't hitting at all, always double check they're not flagged for pvp because more than once that was the reason.
    http://forums.riftgame.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54822&dateline=131225  5993

Default LBV/Synth = No Flourish or raid heals

this is definitely an issue since 1.5.

Flourish definitely does not work when using LBV and synth.

This is verified by 3 chloro's in our guild as well as pug runs. Also, it does not seem like any raid heals are going off when using LBV.

Shadowlander

i knew i wasnt going crazy. so others aside my guild have this problem as well...
    idk what do anymore...
    today i was doing cronics with a fresh 50 friend who cant solo it yet, and all was going well, then i got a call and tabed out for a few mins... he died.... when i rezed him.... my LGV stoped working... nothing i did could make it work again... i had to restart the game to get it working again. so be sure, not only LBV its buged, but also LGV... idk what's the real trigger for it no work.

Telaran

I didn't see any issues the other night, I solo healed Master DSM as 51 chloro/10 lock/5 ele.

Champion

Sometimes logging in and out fixes it. This happened to me after 1.5 when I zoned into HK. My Veils would suddenly stop giving off any heals at all. I would have to relog for it to start working again.

I didn't notice the issues with Flourish or Bloom, but I didn't specifically look at that.

GSB: 5/5, RoS: 4/4, HK: 10/11
    GP: 4/4, DH: 4/4

Confirming there is definitely something "strange" going on in the Chronicles.

Was soloing with pet (Earth elemental) and noticed he wasn't getting any heals from synth/LBV, neither for that matter was I. Had to switch to LGV before we got into too much trouble. resummon, relog, reapplication, none of it worked.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Beast45 View Post
    After todays update I am having a hell of a time keeping tank HP up as 51 chloro. Simple synth, LBV, void life, ruin, void, natures touch rotation. It doesn't feel like all the heals are hitting and the HP is constantly dropping. Yesterday I healed DSM just fine.

Anyone notice anything amiss here?
    Healed Raid just fine last nite...if I get nerfed/bugged now cuz they try to "fix" the issue your having ima blow a gasket cuz mine was working just fine last nite!

It's a pvp bug just get all in the group/raid to type in

/pvp

that will fix it

Before 1.5 sometimes synth bugged out and didn't work with lgf. We had an occasion in a raid where another chloro's synth wasn't working on a cleric tank.

Now, though, I'm noticing a problem too. Bloom hasn't been working properly since patch. I have a mouseover bloom and essence surge macro, so maybe this is what is also bugging, but something is definitely up with Chrloro's right now.

Also had an occasion where synth literally dropped of the tank as I was healing him. And then the general, even with synth on, some of the heals aren't converting properly with LGF.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but with quite a few other mages complaining, I don't think so anymore.

Also, logging in and out did help.

Quote Originally Posted by Angryweasel View Post
    It's a pvp bug just get all in the group/raid to type in

/pvp

that will fix it
    Seems I need to have a word with my pet then and tell him off for PvPing without me
    Last edited by Aastarius; 09-30-2011 at 08:13 AM.
    I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aastarius View Post
    Seems I need to have a word with my pet then and tell him off for PvPing without me
    The problem is YOU not the pet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast