+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Mage Bugs - 1.5

Not sure if it was mentioned before by someone, but I found very weird and annoying bug with chloro's Soul Tether and perhaps other instant combat resurrections on warfronts. Some time ago I was on Black Garden, ressed fallen ally with Tether, but then something really strange and bad happened. He smashed "accept", but moments after appeared as if he was in permanent soulwalk. He couldn't do anything, not even res himself. Haven't yet reproduced that.
    Kinda living in constant angst when this bug shows up again and strip our or enemy side from, for example, of main healer.
    :S

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfoxy View Post
    Not sure if it was mentioned before by someone, but I found very weird and annoying bug with chloro's Soul Tether and perhaps other instant combat resurrections on warfronts. Some time ago I was on Black Garden, ressed fallen ally with Tether, but then something really strange and bad happened. He smashed "accept", but moments after appeared as if he was in permanent soulwalk. He couldn't do anything, not even res himself. Haven't yet reproduced that.
    Kinda living in constant angst when this bug shows up again and strip our or enemy side from, for example, of main healer.
    I think people have mentioned this as happening when they hit 'respawn' (which everyone hits instantly in WFs) before you cast the rezz, then hit 'accept' on the rezz. Can't remember details beyond that (ie if they manage to hit accept before being ported to the waiting zone, or if they hit accept in the waiting zone).

Just don't use it when PUGging, really.
    Last edited by Akyaevin; 11-11-2011 at 03:41 AM.

aux

Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
    Right now there isn't the option to do this. I can ask around and see what I can find out about having numbers in the tooltip more accurately reflect what the damage will actually be, but I don't know that you would see anything from it any time soon.
    Hey, thanks, but.. it's not really the final number I'm interested in, but I'd like to see the modifiers that are applied to it.

Something like (for a general idea):

Base damage: 10-20
    Spellpower bonus: 520
    Damage bonus: 85%
    Damage: 981-999 (1496) <- also showing crit damage

Then we can see what stacks with what and how. And it'll be a handy debugging aid too ;)
    I'm so BORED

This has been bugged since beta and is with all resses. Player dies, you res and they click respawn and end up soulwalking for the rest of the warfront.
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

I think people have mentioned this as happening when they hit 'respawn' (which everyone hits instantly in WFs) before you cast the rezz, then hit 'accept' on the rezz. Can't remember details beyond that (ie if they manage to hit accept before being ported to the waiting zone, or if they hit accept in the waiting zone).
    This has been bugged since beta and is with all resses. Player dies, you res and they click respawn and end up soulwalking for the rest of the warfront.
    Thanks for clarifying that up. Shame tho, such good tactical move is practically wasted. Oh well, looks like it won't work good in pugs anyway: most players i saw on warfronts hitting resp immediately.
    Last edited by Skyfoxy; 11-11-2011 at 06:30 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #291
    Rift Team

So the good news on this is it should be fixed in 1.6.

So the good news on this is it should be fixed in 1.6.
    What's the bad news?

I kid.. I kid
    Last edited by Fraktyl; 11-11-2011 at 10:38 AM.

Prophet of Telara

4 piece pyromancer crystal is currently not giving the 20% increased fire damage while heatwave is active.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzin View Post
    4 piece pyromancer crystal is currently not giving the 20% increased fire damage while heatwave is active.
    Did you mean on PTS or on live? It's not intended to do that on live in it's current incarnation unless it was changed and I haven't checked the tool-tip.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #295
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Kazzin View Post
    I'll echo Jayko's question and add to it a bit. If this is on PTS, are you making that judgement off of damage numbers or that you no longer get a buff icon regarding the 20% increase? If its the buff icon, I removed that part since it was never intended to actually show up. However, if people really want the icon to show up again we can look into putting it back.

Ascendant

I'll echo Jayko's question and add to it a bit. If this is on PTS, are you making that judgement off of damage numbers or that you no longer get a buff icon regarding the 20% increase? If its the buff icon, I removed that part since it was never intended to actually show up. However, if people really want the icon to show up again we can look into putting it back.
    please put buff icon back
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    please put buff icon back
    This please

Rift Disciple

Please, put the icon back because its useful to know the buff is still active when using spells (with it active the secuence is different).

Yeah put it back up! I want more icons! If they dont fill up my screen than something is wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20