+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Gnarlog

Thread: Planar attunement questions

Plane Touched

Default Planar attunement questions

Does anyone know what the tier 2 and 3 ranks have to offer?

Curious if its worth putting points into things I know I won't gain any benefit from in order to finish our the tiers. Currently working on fire and have level up about 7 times so stuff is getting expensive.

Plane Touched

its a good question. Although I do not think anyone has an answer for it yet though. You may want to save your points for a week or so until we get some more information if you are worried about.

Plane Touched

Save my points? I can't even refrain from eating almost all my fries on my way home from the drive thru!

Didn't trion say the later trees aren't available currently and they will enable them further down the road? I've started with death because its the one that gives the most consistant damage in the situation that I change my weapon. Because it gives both int and wand mastery, which are both always helpful.

Plane Touched

No clue if they said that, basically what I'm asking about here. Probably going to start working on death because it will be cheaper than continuing with fire at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by NecromancerLord View Post
    Didn't trion say the later trees aren't available currently and they will enable them further down the road? I've started with death because its the one that gives the most consistant damage in the situation that I change my weapon. Because it gives both int and wand mastery, which are both always helpful.
    This is my understanding as well. I will be completing fire first however, after taking all the extra planar charge abilities in the other trees. Hopefully we will have an answer sooner rather than later on this question
    Hwasung the Compulsive

+ Reply to Thread