+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dom Synergy Crystal Bugs?

Soulwalker

Default Dom Synergy Crystal Bugs?

So far I've only tried the Blighted Dominator Crystal, but neither Wild Growth (with it's 50% movement reduction) nor Thunder Blast (which is listed as a Control spell) activate 75 spell power increase.

I only tried these on the test dummy, so I thought perhaps they would only proc when the spell was successful and the target not immune. But then I tried transmogrify and instantly got the 75 sp increase even though the target was immune. So scratch that theory. I also tested Burn, Flashfire, Choke, and Fear, and they activated the sp increase. Surprisingly, Wither did not.

Maybe this crystal is working the way Trion intended, but if so, it doesn't really match what is described in the tooltip. I think it's more likely that some of these were simply overlooked.

does activate 75 sp increase
    • Burn
    • Choke
    • Flashfire
    • Fear
    • Transmogrify
    • ?

does not active 75 sp increase
    • Thunder Blast
    • Wild Growth
    • Wither
    • ?

If anyone finds others that activate it or that should but don't, please post them.

Rift Chaser

You're better off getting the SC one and using neural prod/thunderblast to keep it up, IMO.

Soulwalker

Exactly the same issues; had hoped I could use the Dominator crystal to get some bonus as a Chloro in raids, as it's useless having two Chloros crystals. Thunder Blast is listed as a Control spell, and has a control component, but no dice.

Silly, really, that I can use it as a DPS crystal for the rare times I go Pyro or such, but not to increase my healing.

Soulwalker

Oh, and you can add Burning Bonds to your list of spells that DOES activate the crystal.

+ Reply to Thread