+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chloro bugs

Shadowlander

Exclamation Chloro bugs

"Raised in Nature" is having a weird effect in tandem with "Natural Awareness" that makes player hp drop to ~85% constantly. Might also involve Archon "Searing Vitality" in some capacity

Haven't tested this one but "Flourish" is also not hitting other Chloros with either Veil buff active.

mounting and un-mounting in chloro negates your health to your based health stats....

In P8 gear, it equates to a loss of 1,200-1300.
    Last edited by Horsesock; 09-28-2011 at 03:58 PM.

Shadowlander

Posted this in general where other bug threads were getting looked at this was silently moved to mage discussion. Good job Trion

Telaran

My flourish does not seem to be hitting all party (totally missing a support cleric and generally not hitting two warriors) members as well. I kinda like natures cleansing being ghosted with no target though.
    Last edited by Narld; 09-28-2011 at 04:30 PM.

"Raised in Nature" is having a weird effect in tandem with "Natural Awareness" that makes player hp drop to ~85% constantly
    Couldn't this just be that the % is changing... Ie Player is sitting on 5000 health and 600 Int. Natural Awareness procs, Int goes up by 125. This causes Raised in Nature to increase your endurance by 26- health goes up by 234. So your maximum health is now 5234, but your current health level has stayed at 5000. Now you are on 95.3% health- your health hasn't gone down, you've just got to make up that 234 health to get back to 100%.
    Seraphim are always recruiting! Join now and get a friend in free!
    Find us in game to have a chat and see if we're a fit for you.

RIFT Community Ambassador bluedot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Narld View Post
    My flourish does not seem to be hitting all party (totally missing a support cleric and generally not hitting two warriors) members as well. I kinda like natures cleansing being ghosted with no target though.
    Have everybody type /pvp as in get everyone PvP flagged.
    Still a bug but at least its a workaround.
    Last edited by bluedot; 09-28-2011 at 05:26 PM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Doobism View Post
    Couldn't this just be that the % is changing... Ie Player is sitting on 5000 health and 600 Int. Natural Awareness procs, Int goes up by 125. This causes Raised in Nature to increase your endurance by 26- health goes up by 234. So your maximum health is now 5234, but your current health level has stayed at 5000. Now you are on 95.3% health- your health hasn't gone down, you've just got to make up that 234 health to get back to 100%.
    The issue is with mounting, my assessment was wrong but someone else in the thread got it. I posted this in the known issues thread in General, hopefully it gets hotfixed

+ Reply to Thread