+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Less pew pew more QQ

Default Less pew pew more QQ

*Rips a page out of the rogue bible* If we cry more about our shabby syn crystals I'm sure they will buff them, take a look at our friends the rogues! they know how to move and shake down trion. Lets all just threaten to quit the game and curse trion off about how much we are wasting our money to be underpowered and under appreciated! A side note you must either increase synergy crystal drops and or make them accessible through other means of currency due to the fact that you built this game around utility raiders people who can be one thing on a fight and another the next, then you turn around and contradict yourselves by limiting peoples soul make ups chained down to a syn crystal? come on where is your dev team on this **** when you come up with it????? FYI BUFF PYRO DMG! 4 set is trash and 2 set needs higher coef terrible thing to test let me tell you made me sick.

Oh btw Its been on my mind for ever but I must be suppressing it with alcohol why the **** does a elemental mage not have a fire pet?? do the math trion I'm sure you can make us all happy one patch at a time.
    Last edited by Proudfeet; 09-27-2011 at 11:04 PM.

Rift Chaser

Are you kidding? Mage synergy crystals are, relative to their damage boost, some of the best crystals out of all the callings.

The T1 synergy crystal is a huge dps boost for pyro, to the point where it becomes a very competetive spec for raiding. The T1 warlock crystal, while not as large a boost, is still rather significant, and the necromancer crystal is a free 105 spell power. Same as the stormcaller crystal.

The T2 raid warlock crystal is, without a doubt, the single greatest damage boosting crystal out of all callings. 30% critical damage boost is HUGE, especially when it has a 100% uptime. Combined with the 10% crit chance for dots, and T2 raid defilelocks will see huge jumps in their dps.

The only maybe not so useful crystals we have are elementalist (both tiers, but that is more due to it being a usless soul), dominator (Also due to it being a useless soul), and chloromancer (T1). Some of the T2 4 piece bonuses are arguably less than awesome, but they are still better than nothing.
    Last edited by Void Seraphi; 09-28-2011 at 04:06 AM.
    You can't get there from here, Alice.

Soulwalker

"lol".

By the way, we have fire elementals ! Just spec 51 elementalist :3
    Pyro will certainly become one of the best spec with the crystal.

I don't agree with you Seraphi, about the Elementalist crystal. I don't think you realize what it really means.

were do you get the t1 and t2 synergy crystals? are they a drop in different raids? if so which bosses drop which ones?
    " Originally Posted by Tally"
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, better hide yo husbands too, THEY FLAMIN ERRBODY UP IN HERE

Soulwalker

T1 Riad crystals are from a new vendor being added in 1.5 (so today) each crystal will cost you 60 inscribed source stones and they are found with all the other planar vendors in the main city of your faction. As for the T2 they are from Vladmal Prime in HK (mini boss after zilas).
    Ravlin
    GP 4/4 || DH 4/4 || GSB 5/5 || RoS 4/4 || HK 4/11
    Sublimity @ Greenscale

Quote Originally Posted by Rasgoon View Post
    T1 Riad crystals are from a new vendor being added in 1.5 (so today) each crystal will cost you 60 inscribed source stones and they are found with all the other planar vendors in the main city of your faction. As for the T2 they are from Vladmal Prime in HK (mini boss after zilas).
    TYVM Ras ... sweet i actually think I have 60 inscribed saved up to
    " Originally Posted by Tally"
    Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, better hide yo husbands too, THEY FLAMIN ERRBODY UP IN HERE

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Deathviper View Post
    TYVM Ras ... sweet i actually think I have 60 inscribed saved up to
    Also in the patch any crystal sources stones? (the lvl 50 blue sourse stone) you have will be converted to inscribed so you will probably have more then you think.
    Ravlin
    GP 4/4 || DH 4/4 || GSB 5/5 || RoS 4/4 || HK 4/11
    Sublimity @ Greenscale

I have confirmed that rogue and warrior crystals have boosted their overall dps by 100-200dps using t1 raid gear over r8 gear with barely any HK gear. the same cannot be said for the mage syn crystals so in that relativity I think my point sticks. maybe with full HK gear we will only be 200-400 dps behind rogues and warriors who knows. I've only tested the pyro and lock crystals and between the RNG of combust uptime and not getting to use my other spells anymore I was seriously unimpressed maybe you are just a lucky man or maybe you didn't test at all seph.

Proud....are you drunk? Respect and all but this post is kinda ******ed...

#1 You're the leader of Scrubs with Luffas yet you dont even have a 2 piece whileim getting my 4 piece this week.
    #2 Since you dont have even a simple 2 piece, you cant parse the crystals.
    #3 You claim SC/Ele is too hard to use while raid leading...what are you even doing? I lead the ranged on Akylios and that is 50 timesmore difficult than calling contracts on Sicaron
    #4 I'm pretty sure you useFlame Bolt in your pyro rotation so no, just no

Quote Originally Posted by ChinesePanda View Post
    #4 I'm pretty sure you useFlame Bolt in your pyro rotation so no, just no
    Haha, #4 had to burn the most! (pun very much intended)
    Eclipze @ Retired Raider
    Mage Extraodinaire
    PVE <The Grubs> | <Thantos Gallanos Xantos>
    PVP <Terrible Idea>

+ Reply to Thread