+ Reply to Thread

Thread: best dps for raiding and dungens

Soulwalker

Default best dps for raiding and dungens

i am new to this mage thing for dungeons and raids is there any recommendations on whats the best dps build including single and aoe i would really appreciate it a lot thank u so much for your time

building storm, SC/Ele is impossible to beat for AE. Unless you are chain pulling and the time to kill is less than 15 seconds... then it's beatable every other pull.
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Soulwalker

oh i see would u happen to have a link of the build by any chance i would appreciate it a lot

Quote Originally Posted by jr000 View Post
    oh i see would u happen to have a link of the build by any chance i would appreciate it a lot
    33 sc 33 ele 0 archon
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Quote Originally Posted by Hethroin View Post
    Planar expansion will be overwritten in a raid, 34/32 or 35/31 will be higher DPS

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Soulwalker

im sorry what do u mean by that and thank u so so much i apreciate that alot

Soulwalker

Default disregard the post before this one lol

i really appreciate that link a lot thank u so much and i am sorry rift master what do u mean and u have another build could u link it so i could see it plz thank u so much i appreciate it a lot

Shield of Telara

Being new to mage, I would take sc/ele and just play around with it when you can(it's a pretty tricky rotation for a newcomer), meanwhile I would make pyro/ele your main dps spec.

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...zxo.Vtcz0xoAkz

5 stacks of pillaging stone(cast it 5 times), pyromancer's armor, spam fireball(only use flamebolt/countdown when you have to move), cinderburst on proc. When you use your cooldowns, pop intensify elements, wait for it to wear off, then pop heat wave + intensify elements.

That's it, go get em.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Hethroin View Post
    building storm, SC/Ele is impossible to beat for AE. Unless you are chain pulling and the time to kill is less than 15 seconds... then it's beatable every other pull.
    Sc/ele is very good raid/dungeon build, but if your new to this spec, it might be a good idea to practice your rotation with the spec, can be tricky to get right every time

Soulwalker

Default awsome

thank u guys so much i will give them a try i have a mage and a paliden 85 in wow do u think i should still try it out first then go with the other spec and thank u so much again this helps alot

Shield of Telara

You can have up to 5 builds, put them both in there, use sc/ele on trash pulls/boss fights where it's not a big deal if you mess up and your DPS is low(which is one of the downfalls of sc/ele on single target fights, if those electrified stacks drop off you take a major DPS hit), but on fights that you need to perform your best I would use pyro/ele until you get comfortable with sc/ele.

+ Reply to Thread