+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is there a way to see everyone's mana on the raid frames?

Champion of Telara

Default is there a way to see everyone's mana on the raid frames?

I sometimes play archon, and would love to be able to give mana to those in need. Is there a way to see everyone's mana on the raid frames?
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

Short answer: No.
    Long answer: Sadly, no.

Best you could do is highlight them and see what their at.

Shield of Telara

Should be possible once UI mods become available

Rift Disciple

Also, If your archoning for your guild, Toggle through your Healing clerics mana whenever there is Signifcant AoE healing Phases. Usually they will be going all out so you will notice one cleric Getting low.

Other than that. Tell your clerics to Scream out on vent when they need mana, if your feeling lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Desidus View Post
    Also, If your archoning for your guild, Toggle through your Healing clerics mana whenever there is Signifcant AoE healing Phases. Usually they will be going all out so you will notice one cleric Getting low.

Other than that. Tell your clerics to Scream out on vent when they need mana, if your feeling lazy.
    I made them make a macro that shouts they are low mana, though I never really need to use mental flare...it makes me sad too because I've got almost 10k mana raid buff/debuffed.

Soulwalker

You can use focus to monitor people. For a single target you just /focus them. Before the alias changes to macros you could have one buttoned through a list of people. Now to do a group I think you would need a macro per person(likely want to limit it to the healers, or know problem children). Since casting isn't involved the only lost time would be in finger time.

Hopefully people address once UI Mods hit.

+ Reply to Thread