+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What are Archon "auras"?

Soulwalker

Default What are Archon "auras"?

I just started my first mage, and I have noticed that the descriptions for most of the spells are horrendously bad. The only way I can tell what most spells do is to actually go and use it. I must say I'm wasting a lot of money respecing.
    So I have a question about Archon spec. Some of the abilities affect archon auras, yet not a single ability that I can see is labeled as an aura. I noticed similar threads asking this question as far as beta time, and I'm amazed Trion still hasn't rewritten these descriptions.

Archon auras are the buffs that you use that makes you lose stats, but other in the party/raid gain stats.

Includes:
    Shared Vigor
    Tempered Armor
    Stone of Vitality
    Ect.
    (Bswish Mage) (Zairnix Rouge) (Fairen Cleric) S:Laethys
    Pre-SL: Pre-T3 Conq, IF/PF Cleared TDQ: 4/4 FT: 4/4 EE 5/5 HM 1/4 GA 2/4

Soulwalker

Thank you!

Shield of Telara

Yes there are a total of 5 auras at 51 pts deep. Temprered steel, vitatity of stone, burning purpose, shared vigor, and something aegis(it's a resistance buff). Note that all these abilities buff your raid, but debuff yourself, and you need to put up stacks of abilities like pillaging stone, searing vitality and rock slide to get you back up to baseline, and with enough points into archon, surpassing base-line.

+ Reply to Thread