+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [BUG] - SC/Ele's water damage randomly hits for 40~% less than it should.

Rift Disciple

Default [BUG] - SC/Ele's water damage randomly hits for 40~% less than it should.

Have any of my fellow Stormcallers noticed this? It's paritcularly painful when Arcitc Blast hits for 1.2k~ less then Lightning Strike should and Hailstorm is just laughable when they should be better.

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg99 View Post
    Have any of my fellow Stormcallers noticed this? It's paritcularly painful when Arcitc Blast hits for 1.2k~ less then Lightning Strike should and Hailstorm is just laughable when they should be better.
    There has been a 'mini crit' problem with BS for a while.
    JD - Formerly Archivist
    ||P8 Mage||11/11 HK||
    Breaking Bads @ Seastone
    Recruiting 1 Warrior or Rogue Tank - Apply on the Website!!

Rift Disciple

Apparently, you don't pay attention to text and/or I wasn't clear.
    ALL water damage I've been dealing randomly gets reduced by 40%~.
    And before someone else tries to be a snark, all appropriate buffs/debuffs are up.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by cyborg99 View Post
    Apparently, you don't pay attention to text and/or I wasn't clear.
    ALL water damage I've been dealing randomly gets reduced by 40%~.
    And before someone else tries to be a snark, all appropriate buffs/debuffs are up.
    I like how they completely ignore this issue and pretend it's just stupid players not paying attention to their active buffs/debuffs.

IF ITS NOT FIXED BROKE IT

Plane Touched

One day it'll be fixed.

Voodoo (US-Defiant, world 1st Akylios) is currently seeking exceptional rogue and mage applicants. Please check our recruitment thread for more information.

Shield of Telara

Haven't not played SC in a long time I haven't seen this, the last one I saw was what I think was Building Storm's CB not applying, but that was fixed I think. The number of different bugs surrounding the application of crit damage bonus must be approaching 2 digits now and so I'm never surprised to hear of a new one.

Is this one tempest based or stretch of cold randomly not applying? Stretch of Cold obviously seems the most likely.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by sakkath View Post
    Haven't not played SC in a long time I haven't seen this, the last one I saw was what I think was Building Storm's CB not applying, but that was fixed I think. The number of different bugs surrounding the application of crit damage bonus must be approaching 2 digits now and so I'm never surprised to hear of a new one.

Is this one tempest based or stretch of cold randomly not applying? Stretch of Cold obviously seems the most likely.
    That was my thought process as well, can we get someone from Trion to examine the talent and make sure that it's working properly all the time?

Ascendant

Mage/Rogue bugs that caused mages and rogues to do too much damage? Insta-Hotfix. (Overall dps lowered by 30%/50% in pvp)

Mage/Rogue bugs that caused mages and rogue to lose dps... It can wait. [Dev: I was unaware of such issue, please provide me a way to reproduce this issues 100% of the time, otherwise we will get to it when we get to it.]
    Proof? SC UI still bugged, AB still does mini crit thats 300% less than its intended damage, Life Leech still doesnt crit when you refresh with VB, most of defensive spells overwriting itself and making all enemies immune to all CC in 2 swings. SP pets still doesnt attack unbreakable CCed targets. Pyro armor still doesnt proc remotely close to 10% and so on. All these are bugged since release.

Warriors somehow is doing too much damage? DW Parachamp is born. [Dev: We are happy with where warriors are]. FotM Parachamp lolfaceroll people for a few weeks people started to quit [Dev: Ok Ok, we will lower their damage by 10% in PvP, yall happy? but we are gonna make RB/Champ/VK the lolfaceroll spec tho since most of us working at Trions are warriors you know] BAM! FotM RBChampVK is born...... and still going.

Clerics was never really FotM, they however are the immortal gods since the release.

Lets go back to the history of Rift FotM.
    Release -1.1: Rogue Sabs super backloaded armor ignoring dmg, and Champs 1GCD anything they see due to the same bug. Clerics were immortal other than getting 4 Globaled by sabs and 1 Globaled by champs.

1.1-1.2 Pyro with (old) redwings 1 shotting like champ/sabs in 1.1 which is kinda BS but people QQed too hard and overnerfed pyro as predicted. Clerics were immortal.

1.3 DW Parachamp lolfaceroll 2 button style. Clerics were immortal.

1.4 RB/Champ/VK varients lolfaceroll. Clerics are immortal if they are warden sent other than that RB will eat them thru.

Warriors are the only calling that gets back to back FotM status due to DEVs playing them as main. What calling should be the next in 1.5?

+ Reply to Thread