+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healer role icon disabled in the LFD

Soulwalker

Default Healer role icon disabled in the LFD

Hi Guys,

I think I am missing something here. I am a level 50 mage and always played as a DPS. Now I have a new Chloromancer role, and even while it is active when I enter the LFD window the only role icon available for me to choose is the DPS icon. How can I choose the Healer role??

Thanks a lot.

Rift Disciple

I'd suggest double checking that you have all of your points spent in your chloro role. If you have any unspent soul points you don't have a complete role and the system won't recognize it.

Soulwalker

Thats a bug (or just stupid). You need to combine your Chloro tree with a dps tree. If you skill something like 51 chloro/15 Archont you will be flagged support and not healing -.-.

Edit: Actually i think you will be flagged as support if put one point in Archont or Dominator.
    Last edited by Alphras; 09-02-2011 at 09:30 AM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Alphras View Post
    Thats a bug (or just stupid). You need to combine your Chloro tree with a dps tree. If you skill something like 51 chloro/15 Archont you will be flagged support and not healing -.-.

Edit: Actually i think you will be flagged as support if put one point in Archont or Dominator.
    You should still be able to queue as a healer though with 51 in chloro regardless of if you are flagged as support when you are solo.
    Last edited by Dezyne; 09-02-2011 at 09:36 AM.

Soulwalker

Thanks a lot guys, I will check that as soon as I get home.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Alphras View Post

My heal build is 51/9/6 Chloro/arch/ele and i can que as heals and support but out of dungeons it shows me as support lol

+ Reply to Thread