+ Reply to Thread

Thread: which mage dps trinket

Telaran

Default which mage dps trinket

Bile-soaked tome =60spell crit on a chance of damaging spells or Forlon crystal damaging spells have a chance to deal 230-250 earth damage

Telaran

According to other folks math, which i don't care to check. as long as forlorn procs at least 3 times a minute, it will be better than bile soaked tome.

frankly both are less than stellar.

Telaran

then what trinkit should i get and where is it from plz do tell

The best ones from dungeons are either Bonelord's Luck from IT (SP proc on dmg), or Glob of Crystallised Blood from AP (120SP on use). If using Necro with Soul Purge you may want Lost Favour from RD but good luck rolling on it over a healer.

Telaran

i like trinkits that i dont have to wate clicking on so one that procs hmm anyone anything good from raids GP,DH,GS,ROS,Hamerkell ?

Ones you can control are excellent for macroing into your CDs, try that if you end up with one and as long as you use your CD enough you won't be wasting it. Look up a gear guide to see stuff from raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Benlisted View Post
    Ones you can control are excellent for macroing into your CDs, try that if you end up with one and as long as you use your CD enough you won't be wasting it. Look up a gear guide to see stuff from raids.
    Scroll down to trinkets:

http://bluedots.org/mage-gear-list/

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cheseman View Post
    i like trinkits that i dont have to wate clicking on so one that procs hmm anyone anything good from raids GP,DH,GS,ROS,Hamerkell ?
    I like the proccing Trinkets, because it is one less thing to worry about.

If you are interested in proccing Trinkets, Bonelord's Luck is a great starter Trinket (xIT) and Royal Focusing Crystal (GSB)l is one of the better dps trinkets according to the experts.
    Last edited by Brad1959; 09-02-2011 at 07:31 AM.
    I am a lawyer in real life, but I try to roleplay an honorable character ;)

aux

Quote Originally Posted by Brad1959 View Post
    I like the proccing Trinkets, because it is one less thing to worry about.

If you are interested in proccing Trinkets, Bonelord's Luck is a great starter Trinket (xIT) and Royal Focusing Crystal (GSB)l is one of the better dps trinkets according to the experts.
    I can confirm that the Royal Focusing Crystal is excellent, as is the healer version that drops from the same boss. Their buff is up pretty much the whole time when you're attacking (or healing).

Also useful is Eye of the Tiger, which is not hard to get if you PvP a bit, and I hear the new trinket that drops from Hydriss is pretty good as well.
    I'm so BORED

Champion

There's a trinket in HK that procs 30 SP for 20 seconds and can stack up to 5 times for 150 SP total. One of our mages got it last week. Pretty sexy.

GSB: 5/5, RoS: 4/4, HK: 10/11
    GP: 4/4, DH: 4/4

+ Reply to Thread