+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LifeBlood Faeshard + Chloro Proc?

Soulwalker

Question LifeBlood Faeshard + Chloro Proc?

Dear fellow mages.

I would like to ask if anyone has some knowledge about Lifeblood Faeshard and if it procs with Void Life + Synthesis/Lifebound Veil or any of the other chloro spells? Of course it will proc with Bloom and Essence Surge but I am more interested in the other ones.

If not, i would like an explanation.

Thanks for your help.

Soulwalker

Comon... 80 views and no answer? =(

The Eth Heirloom out of xDSM procs on Chloro damage, so I don't see why this wouldn't. Test it out and let us know.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Korain View Post
    The Eth Heirloom out of xDSM procs on Chloro damage, so I don't see why this wouldn't. Test it out and let us know.
    The Sacred Heirloom of Eth has the following description:
    Equip: Gives your healing spells a chance to heal up to 3 nearby allies for 600 to 700

Dosen't mention "single target" like it does in the Lifeblood Faeshard, which might make a big difference.

Rift Disciple

I had it equipped for awhile, but to be honest I only every really saw it proc off Bloom or Natural Healing. Unfortunately due to the nature of our heals, it makes it difficult to see it proc as well.

Personally I believe you would be much better off slotted Frozen Deep One Tear + Hailstone Tideshard. As you cant over heal on shields.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Desidus View Post
    I had it equipped for awhile, but to be honest I only every really saw it proc off Bloom or Natural Healing. Unfortunately due to the nature of our heals, it makes it difficult to see it proc as well.

Personally I believe you would be much better off slotted Frozen Deep One Tear + Hailstone Tideshard. As you cant over heal on shields.
    Thanks for your answer! Exactly what I was looking for and expected unfortunately

+ Reply to Thread