+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pyro ground of power suggestion to Trion.

Default Pyro ground of power suggestion to Trion.

I was thinking it would be nice to have one of two things happen with ground of power.

A port back to it that works like the void ability (ie warlock from wow)

or

Have flicker carry your ground of power to where it takes you.

I understand that the pyro build is supposed to be a "turret" style dps but this would make it a little bit more fun I think. What are your thoughts?

This is in line with the pedestal carrying the buff for a few seconds but geared toward a mage.
    Your new world order will lead to none at all.

Rift Disciple

I'd rather just have it do something like what the Marksman's Pedestal does now.

A port back to it that works like the void ability (ie warlock from wow)
    Please no, that ability was sooooo lacking.
    Last edited by Steelwind1; 08-31-2011 at 07:25 AM.

I have no issues with my ground spells, ever. As soon as you're on the move, just pop off Burning Shield and when it's about to fade or you get where you wanna go, pop off another ground. Yay buffs that make things insta cast!

Soulwalker

The only issue I have with ground of power is that it doesn't have the expiration timer in the buff icon like every other timed spell in the game. Course, I could just be the only one not seeing it.

You're not seeing the expiration timer. It is there. What i would like more from trion is an option to enable a "buff time remaining bar" where all self applied buffs with 30 seconds or less remaining would appear. This bar would be similar to the reactive abilities bar in the user interface

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by ChinesePanda View Post
    You're not seeing the expiration timer. It is there. What i would like more from trion is an option to enable a "buff time remaining bar" where all self applied buffs with 30 seconds or less remaining would appear. This bar would be similar to the reactive abilities bar in the user interface
    Yeah I was not 100% it didn't have one, I was just looking for it last night and didn't see it.

+ Reply to Thread