+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Low level pvp

Default Low level pvp

Looked through history but im blind.

I have a 23 mage, WF's are not fun... at all (tried the levelling PVE spec, pyro, SC).

So whats a fun spec? or is it none until 50 and geared!
    Infanta
    Hello Kitty
    60 rogue, mage, cleric and working on a worrior

Shadowlander

Necro/warlock and get Soul Purge in the necro tree asap, it is ridiculously overpowered at low level pvp. PVP involves sending your pet at the target, casting your dots and whatever other random instant spells you have or maybe a few void bolts to build charge and then blast with SP. It hits like a truck and heals you at the same time. Mage pvp is the best from lvl 16 to 49 and becomes bearable again when you get prestige rank 4 gear at 50, enjoy it while it lasts.
    Last edited by Mizuno; 08-28-2011 at 07:33 PM.

I brought my new lvl 10 alt into black garden last night and did fairly well despite most of the other team being several levels above me. Did alot of damage and had alot of killing blows I rolled a storm caller/warlock/dominator (having done no prior reading on the mage class )

Default I love my mage....

So, On my 2nd day of playing I got my mage to the almighty level 19 for the 2 wf matches I had before levelling to 20, I was wrecking stuff !!!! highest killing blow, highest damage, most kills !

And then I hit 20 and did almost as well!

My build is storm claller / warlock / dominator. I find that I do very well and even was thinking that mage is over powered compared to my lowly rogue that I leveled to 50. As a rogue in pvp... it's really hard to do anything unless you're just doing support as a bard or ranged attacks.

Mage seems so much more powerful.

chloro/lock is fun at any lvl... your also a viable contributor to your team... i cant stand seeing necro locks when theres no heals on your team. youll win a lot more.
    The artist formally known as Dubs

+ Reply to Thread