+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: you should all roll a warrior

Telaran

Default you should all roll a warrior

my lv.45 warrior is now doing almost as much damage as my T1-T2 mage AOE and single target in dungeons. I always do 47% or more of all damage in dungeon runs, never did lower than that, and sometimes I do more than 50%.

and you know what the best part is? no rotation what so ever. I have two spam macros, one for single one for AOE, I set up an auto spam with my keyboard, and it just spams it automatically forever, all I need to do is change back to single target for bosses, and control some movement. I don't even have finisher macros, it's all built-in and automatically cast finishers, it's not always 3 points but good enough.

on top of that, warriors actually have like 5 sets of armor that look good, unlike mage where none of the robes look good except the noob set, they only have more and more spikes on them which look terrible.

and better still, warriors rarely have silly weapons, like the Staff of Lost Secrets, or that other orange staff with a flower on top of it, or the wand with a star on the front end.

finally, tank spec is instant que for dungeons, yea!
    Last edited by jacobgong; 08-21-2011 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jacobgong View Post
    my lv.45 warrior is now doing almost as much damage as my T1-T2 mage AOE and single target in dungeons. I always do 47% or more of all damage in dungeon runs, never did lower than that, and sometimes I do more than 50%.

and you know what the best part is? no rotation what so ever. I have two spam macros, one for single one for AOE, I set up an auto spam with my keyboard, and it just spams it automatically forever, all I need to do is change back to single target for bosses, and control some movement. I don't even have finisher macros, it's all built-in and automatically cast finishers, it's not always 3 points but good enough.

on top of that, warriors actually have like 5 sets of armor that look good, unlike mage where none of the robes look good except the noob set, they only have more and more spikes on them which look terrible.

and better still, warriors rarely have silly weapons, like the Staff of Lost Secrets, or that other orange staff with a flower on top of it, or the wand with a star on the front end.

finally, tank spec is instant que for dungeons, yea!
    Lmao. You must have horrible gear, or horrible skill with a mage if your warrior is out AoE DPSing a mage.
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by A Mage View Post
    Lmao. You must have horrible gear, or horrible skill with a mage if your warrior is out AoE DPSing a mage.
    how can I be in T2 if I have horrible gear? How can skill matter if my only AOE is fire storm which is channeled?

I already have a warrior. I prefer my mage, because I do more damage and I have the option to solo heal dungeons. Tanking in this game is too boring for me. On the DPS side of things, I think you just don't know how to play a mage, if you're doing more dps on a 40-49 warrior. Obviously, you're over exaggerating, but I think mage dps is fine, if you're not horrible and can't push more than two buttons(IE. warrior dps).

how can I be in T2 if I have horrible gear? How can skill matter if my only AOE is fire storm which is channeled?
    Because you're not playing SC/ELE for T1-2s.

Dumb troll is dumb.
    Last edited by A Mage; 08-21-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

That's two warriors in the same day coming to the mage forums and telling us to either:

- stay out of warrior forums
    - roll a warrior

Just leave us alone. Please.
    T H E C H R O N I C L E S O F D W I N D A R F

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by A Mage View Post
    Because you're not playing SC/ELE for T1-2s.

Dumb troll is dumb.
    well so I have to play SC/ELE? why is that ? I said my warrior do more damage I didn't say what build my mage is. I didn't say all mage do less damage.
    I play 51 pyro, it's just not that good at AOE so what?

well so i have to play sc/ele? Why is that ? I said my warrior do more damage i didn't say what build my mage is. I didn't say all mage do less damage.
    I play 51 pyro, it's just not that good at aoe so what?
    lololololololololol!!!!!!!!!!!

good one
    Last edited by A Mage; 08-21-2011 at 03:48 PM.
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

Telaran

Pyro/ele or Lock/ele can put down 2 AoEs at once. Burning ground + Fire storm/Devouring Shadows/ Mortality. I use these builds for AoE grinding and mow through mobs.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Willjones09 View Post
    Pyro/ele or Lock/ele can put down 2 AoEs at once. Burning ground + Fire storm/Devouring Shadows/ Mortality. I use these builds for AoE grinding and mow through mobs.
    the problem with that is your hands free AOE take time to cast which reduces it's DPS. and for pyro each point in it increases 1% damage, when you put 30 in ele you loose that 30% increase.

the problem with that is your hands free AOE take time to cast which reduces it's DPS. and for pyro each point in it increases 1% damage, when you put 30 in ele you loose that 30% increase.
    LMFAO. Keep talking!
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

Telaran

True, but the dps given by two AoEs outweighs the loss of casting one of them. Also, burning ground is a 14 point skill, 5 points of which will go toward +5% spell crit chance, and leaving all 51 points for your pyro tree.

Why is a level 45 warrior even talking? Go away youngin, no Frosted Flakes here.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltswiki View Post
    I deal with warriors by crying about them on the forums until Trion nerfs them

Ascendant

I agree, all you QQers should roll a warrior so that you can cry about mages being OP when I 2 shot you. It would be hilarious.

So basically you refuse to have a proper spec with your mage for whatever reasons. But you are good with rerolling another toon?

That makes sense indeed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast