+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dominator/Pyro PvP specc???

Soulwalker

Default Dominator/Pyro PvP specc???

Hi im pretty new to rift but i am positive i want my main to be a mage. Im definitly looking more towards PvP(even though i've heard mixed reviews) anyways I have been playing around with the rift talent calculator and from just looking at it I feel like a dominator(44) and pyro (22) I was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or experince with a specc like this and would like to share their thoughts if its good, bad, helpful, etc.
    Thanks everyone.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by rjthomas33 View Post
    Hi im pretty new to rift but i am positive i want my main to be a mage. Im definitly looking more towards PvP(even though i've heard mixed reviews) anyways I have been playing around with the rift talent calculator and from just looking at it I feel like a dominator(44) and pyro (22) I was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts or experince with a specc like this and would like to share their thoughts if its good, bad, helpful, etc.
    Thanks everyone.
    You get a well amount of cc but the problem is that cc does not work and pyro damage is ********. Try something else that can be productive! Like a warrior, those have always been pretty darn strong.

Quote Originally Posted by RealAsianShip View Post
    You get a well amount of cc but the problem is that cc does not work and pyro damage is ********. Try something else that can be productive! Like a warrior, those have always been pretty darn strong.
    Look up Bleeds, then tell me pryo/dom isn't good.
    Xail - R41 Mage
    Guardian
    <We Are Legend>

Shadowlander

pyro/dom is a very good spec. as said above, check out bleeds videos. while it is a great spec, it is also very gear dependent. if ur only rank 2 or so, i wouldnt bother. i mean u could play it to get the feel for it but dont expect kill many people. good luck

If you're rank 2 or so, don't expect to accomplish much of anything at all, really.

Really need to tier warfronts or make Valor scale differently.
    "You're right. Technically he has the right to cry about it. And I have the right to mock him for crying about something stupid." ~Bridgeburner
    "Try to hate other people less, you might enjoy life more." ~Tenet

73 Likes , 1 Infraction, Liked 228 posts, and counting...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by rjthomas33 View Post
    Thanks everyone.
    your definitely going to want heat wave man... trust me lol

anyway this is the pyro/dom spec I run with

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0z...R.McVzikRMfk.h

+ Reply to Thread