+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 51 Chloro subtree options

Shadowlander

Default 51 Chloro subtree options

I currently main a Chloromancer (I hate mages in most MMOs, but this feels like a priest/tank somehow so I adore it!), and run two Roles. 36/30 Chlorolock (with 0 archon for the buffs) as the build without synthesis for soloing/group healing/support, and a 51 spec for main healing.

I run with the usual 10 warlock 5 Elementalist, but I've always felt a bit unhappy because the 5 elementalist "only" gives 5% crit and all the actual elementalist spells are useless, and Warlock only feels super useful at 6 points for the Sacrifice Life: Mana - the other 4 just give better chances at Opportunity.

Obviously 5/5 opportunity and 5/5 spell crit are awesome, but I'm wondering if any mages out there use any alternative specs for a 51 chloro build. Archon seems like you can possibly get some good group buffs out of it with 6-8 points, or even 13 points for a buffed consuming flames (with Raised in Nature helping). I'm loathed to drop below 6 warlock because of how insane Sacrifice Life is, but maybe with proper use of living shell, empathic bond and maybe even the mana-on-crits from archon, is this viable to drop?

Anyone had any success with anything OTHER than a 51 Chloro 10 Warlock 5 Ele?

Yeah, I run with archon as subspec, mana on crits, and never drop below 90% mana.

RIFT Community Ambassador bluedot's Avatar

You can go into Dominator, 6 will get you Reflective Command, 10 will get you 10% Int (which turns into more health from Raised in Nature), 15 and you get Arresting Presence and Imp Mana Wrench. All are situation, but still a lot of utility packed into the first 15 points of a single tree.

If you don't go the full 15 in Dom, Ele and Lock are still your best 3rd choice.

Shield of Telara

Straight stats, 10 archon, 5 ele is best. But personally I hate having to keep up pillaging stone so I just go 10 dom, 5 ele.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by bluedot View Post
    10 will get you 10% Int (which turns into more health from Raised in Nature
    Did they actually fix that with 1.4 ?
    Pre 1.4 stacking passive talents to get more int and more endu from it didnt work. I tested alot of combos and only thing stacking with raised in nature was the passive warlock 10% hp since it is plain HP and not int --> endu stuff.

RIFT Community Ambassador bluedot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lihar View Post
    Did they actually fix that with 1.4 ?
    Pre 1.4 stacking passive talents to get more int and more endu from it didnt work. I tested alot of combos and only thing stacking with raised in nature was the passive warlock 10% hp since it is plain HP and not int --> endu stuff.
    I have committed the cardinal sin of trusting the tooltips. The 10% Int does not effect the endurance gained from raised in nature.

+ Reply to Thread