+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wild Abandonment.........

Rift Disciple

Default Wild Abandonment.........

is this spell bugged or something? It's in the Chloro line but it has never worked for me since i specced it at R2 and I am now R5. It will get rid of any snare or root at the time but it does not make me immune for 8 seconds like it says. I keep on being snared continuosly by any class with a snare or root. So I can't get away from tanks or anyone that wants to close the distance. Or am I reading it incorrectly on how it works. Kinda sucks cause now I have to really give tanks a wider berth then i already do as well as rogues. It's very frustrating. Any info would be helpful. Thanks all and good hunting.

I'm not sure if this is the case, I think I have never been re-snared after I used it.

Except Warriors' Earth Burst of course. This power is above DR and immune effects. Working as intended!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Dakkhon View Post
    is this spell bugged or something? It's in the Chloro line but it has never worked for me since i specced it at R2 and I am now R5. It will get rid of any snare or root at the time but it does not make me immune for 8 seconds like it says. I keep on being snared continuosly by any class with a snare or root. So I can't get away from tanks or anyone that wants to close the distance. Or am I reading it incorrectly on how it works. Kinda sucks cause now I have to really give tanks a wider berth then i already do as well as rogues. It's very frustrating. Any info would be helpful. Thanks all and good hunting.
    It could be that you are getting debuffed by someone at the same time, so it's getting stripped off.

I'd ask a warrior to duel you and test it out real quick and see how it works in a 1 on 1 before assuming it's broken.

theres a riftblade ability that snares u that wild abandon doesnt make u immune too

idk if its a bug or working as intended but that may be wat ur noticing cause i notice it too

+ Reply to Thread