+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sakkath

Thread: Hailstone Tideshard, Adorned Shadeshard & Lost Favor... Any good for chloro?

Default Hailstone Tideshard, Adorned Shadeshard & Lost Favor... Any good for chloro?

Hey all, ive done some searching around but cant seem to find much info on these items for a Chloro... I read on one post that Hailstone Tideshard proc's from LGV so that would make it a good item for a chloro wouldn't it? I also got Adorned Shadeshard from a Raid rift last night just wondering if i should use it or not?

And the Lost Favor seems to pretty much be constantly proc'ed so that seem like a good trinket to have also.

Any input into this setup or items that are better then these would be greatly appreciated

Shield of Telara

Yes Lost Favor is the best trinket until you get the upgrade that drops from Prince Hylas.

Hailstone Tideshard is an excellent greater essence for chloro. Adorned Shadeshard I'm not that impressed with, I would use a Frozen Deep One Tear as my 2nd greater.

Thanks heaps for that im glad i didnt equipt it then, cause i had people offering me alot of plat for it hehe

+ Reply to Thread