+ Reply to Thread

Thread: chloro elementalist build 4k bloom self buffed

Soulwalker

Default chloro elementalist build 4k bloom self buffed

so i was just messing around and i came across this build http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...qc0Ro.VthzoxoI
    i have 1322 spell power, 750 crit, 602 int
    using lost favor and ele pets buff which gives me 40 more spell power my blooms were critting for 4k
    using trinkets and consumables they were at 4.8k on crit
    my viles spores dot seems to tick for the same damage as void life as well
    i basically use one macro
    ruin
    nature's fury
    nature's touch
    vile spores
    ignite

you could take out nature's fury if you wanted more healing on demand but i use it cause its a big dps boost, and ignite is at the end so i can dps while moving

this is the best spec i've used for solo healing t2s out side of a 51 chloro 15 warlock spec and it does double the dps, think it would be outstanding for raid healing as well
    Last edited by Kororo; 08-15-2011 at 04:39 AM.

Rift Disciple

Can anyone else speak to the viability of this? the old 51/15 chloro/lock build is getting old :P
    <Rigor Mortis> is recruiting for Defiant side on Dayblind, send a PM for more info!

lgw

Void Life is still the MT healing tool bar none. Getting 1.5k non-crit heal per second on the synth target alone in T3 gear.

Build is nice for some offhealing, but I much prefer 38 WL / 28 Chl due very good sustained DPS - otherwise, why bring an offhealing Chloro ?
    And... if you critheal, you already won - so the point is rather to optimise non-crit and/or increase crit.
    Edit: Like this - much better once you get to the WL-4 SC.
    Last edited by lgw; 08-15-2011 at 05:00 AM.
    ... aka schoklat. PVP nerd - gaming vet.
    First of slackers, herder of trolls.
    Wildstar PVP inc

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by lgw View Post
    Void Life is still the MT healing tool bar none. Getting 1.5k non-crit heal per second on the synth target alone in T3 gear.

Build is nice for some offhealing, but I much prefer 38 WL / 28 Chl due very good sustained DPS - otherwise, why bring an offhealing Chloro ?
    And... if you critheal, you already won - so the point is rather to optimise non-crit and/or increase crit.
    Edit: Like
    this - much better once you get to the WL-4 SC.
    i tried 38 warlock 28 chloro but im getting about 300-400 more dps pressing one macro with this spec and it seems like tempest makes your instant heals crit for more as well which pretty much brings flourish back to where it was pre 1.3
    Last edited by Kororo; 08-15-2011 at 05:03 AM.

lgw

WL and especially WL/Chl takes some training to execute and prioritise properly. Furthermore the more you heal, the less you DPS - it's not made to top any meters, but to bring good value to your raid.

But more important, as I said, the points is not go increase healing, if you crit.
    The point is to increase the chance to actually crit and make sure you have decent options if you options for the times you don't. Hence I don't see offspecing Ele as really useful for an actual raiding environment.
    Last edited by lgw; 08-15-2011 at 05:09 AM.
    Wildstar PVP inc

Soulwalker

WL and especially WL/Chl takes some training to execute and prioritise properly. Furthermore the more you heal, the less you DPS - it's not made to top any meters, but to bring good value to your raid.

But more important, as I said, the points is not go increase healing, if you crit.
    The point is to increase the chance to actually crit and make sure you have decent options if you options for the times you don't. Hence I don't see offspecing Ele as really useful for an actual raiding environment.
    chloro scales best with crit, more so than any other mage soul, all im doing is combing it with souls that take advantage of crit

Shadowlander

Edit: Like this - much better once you get to the WL-4 SC.
    Is your spec played as a WL with a couple of heals? You've speced heavily into Void Bolt and Life Leach so that's what I've assumed. You could put Ruin, Nature's Fury, and Stream of Reclamation into your spam macro but other than that is looks like a very survivable WL ... which is a good thing, of course.

lgw

It's DPS with off-heals for Raid purpose - similar to the Inquisicars. Slightly less burst compared to spamming 4x DoL, but much more flexible overall (bigger frontloaded burst w/ Flourish, useful CDs), and if needed significantly better throughput. You can even take the 5p from CoL and get Synth with all shinies, if you really need some OT healing beyond standard AOE and Warden HOTs.
    Last edited by lgw; 08-15-2011 at 06:22 AM.
    Wildstar PVP inc

+ Reply to Thread