+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Archon bugged?!?

Default Archon bugged?!?

FFS why i cant apply Lingerin Dust anymore on bosses?! SRSLY I want to hold my 1.3k dps as archon, give it BACK NOW!!!! Cba srsly....
    BlackOut - Shard: Brutwacht 10/10 HK

Soulwalker

Yeah it's bugged alright.

You can't even use Lingering Dust on the training dummies anymore...

Soulwalker

Lol? You do 1.3K DPS with Archon? How is that possible? Max I've done was 1K but I've only ever done that once and all the other time its 770-800DPS

Soulwalker

Srsly !?!?!!!!!

Plane Touched

lingering dust didn't work on most raid things anyways but the fact they changed it to give immune and deny you the self buff too is sorta.... yikes!!

Telaran

Just duel somone before the start of the encounter and move out of range as soon as you apply it - dumb *** mechanic but it is what it is. Also most enoucnters spawn adds that it can be used on.

My concern is why does buffing (not debuffing) sometimes pull the raid mobs - I have noticed this time and time again with burning purpose. This is a bug that needs to be addressed.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Amnita View Post
    Just duel somone before the start of the encounter and move out of range as soon as you apply it - dumb *** mechanic but it is what it is. Also most enoucnters spawn adds that it can be used on.

My concern is why does buffing (not debuffing) sometimes pull the raid mobs - I have noticed this time and time again with burning purpose. This is a bug that needs to be addressed.
    Silly question, but do you have something that procs an additional hit of damage on your gear somewhere?
    IE, the crafted 4piece, various trinkets, the various staves with the proc? That was a big issue for me while I was leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Killzoned View Post
    Lol? You do 1.3K DPS with Archon? How is that possible? Max I've done was 1K but I've only ever done that once and all the other time its 770-800DPS
    My personal record as archon is about 1200 on Warmaster. Several of the others mages in the guild who play archon can match that (or even surpass as some of them are a bit better geared than me).
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Amnita View Post

Solution: Don't attack mobs

Rift Disciple

how, the best ive done is 1100 and that was on plutonus. i average 8-900 on all other bosses.
    Proper Grammar isnt hard to use, so please at least use proper punctuation, since its the only difference between: Helping your Uncle, Jack, off a horse; and helping your uncle jack off a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kifimbo View Post
    how, the best ive done is 1100 and that was on plutonus. i average 8-900 on all other bosses.
    Rotation? Gear? Raid buffs/consumables? The powerstone adds a lot of dmg to an archon.
    -The Unnamed- Defiant
    Vayra - Mage
    Forkrul - Cleric
    Kalyth - FOTM warrior in training, 5k pvp kills at lvl 28

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Terraluna View Post
    lingering dust didn't work on most raid things anyways but the fact they changed it to give immune and deny you the self buff too is sorta.... yikes!!
    Historically all raid mobs have NOT been immune to this debuff. This hotfix broke it and while I understand the debuff portion might be op, the fact that you cant get the buff is horrible.

I've been using Lingering Dust on Bosses in Hammerknell and it is working fine. Never got "immune" at all
    Retired

My gear is, BiS without HK gear so far, but with synergy Crystal from PvP

Rotation is the macro Oo:

#show Surging Flare
    suppressmacrofailures
    cast Earthen Barrage
    cast Volcanic Bomb
    cast Surging Flare
    cast Leeching Flames
    cast Pillaging stone

Use instants while moving mb!

And 1300 on pluto is easy to me:<