+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lingering Dust not working on raid mobs since hotfix #5?

Default Lingering Dust not working on raid mobs since hotfix #5?

Just did few raid rifts today (Death and Life) and all mobs returned "immune" on any cast. I am pretty sure it worked before and going perma slowed due to Burning Purpose is not fun.

Did anyone else encountered it?

well our archon didn't say anything about it when we were doing murdantix but idk

Just tested and dummies are immune

Bosses in expert 5-mans also immune. Reporting as bug, because no patch notes stated otherwise.

aux

Getting the same. The buff portion isn't working either when the target is immune :|
    I'm so BORED

Rift Chaser

Well, say goodbye to archon being decent dps if this is working as intended.

It seems like an extremely stupid change.

Hammerknell mobs are immune at least, still inside.Zilas is immune,even those little skellies
    Deceneu - Xanadu
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/profile/1898430
    eat good-look good;look good-play good;play good-paid good;paid good-eat good

Telaran

When they changed this to a 25% slow for 20 seconds (same as Accelerated Decay which has always gotten the immune message) I figured there was no way this was going to work on any raid mob. But to my surprise it did, but then we tested it to see if the slow was actually being applied and it was easy to see that it was not.

So they gave us our 44 point ability which we have to cast to counter the negative effect of our 51 point talent only that the debuff doesn't actually work in any situation you would really want it to. All around a poor mechanic.

For encounters where there are no adds like the first boss in HK I would recommend dueling somebody before you engage to get the buff on yourself. Sucks that its going to wear off well before the fight is over but what can you do.
    Pheowna | DPS Mage
    <Breaking Bads> 11/11 HK
    Guardian | Seastone
    3803 DPS Sicaron 11/2

This doesnt need exploiting to work,its clearly broken and not intended.The ability is useless now,better nto have it .
    Deceneu - Xanadu
    http://rift.magelo.com/en/profile/1898430
    eat good-look good;look good-play good;play good-paid good;paid good-eat good

Soulwalker

Saw the same today. Don't think I've managed to cast it on anything today without getting the "immune" message, including the dummies in Sanctum

Would be great if everyone could take the time to report it in game. God knows we never see any developers in this subforum...

Uruluuk find it amusing. Really hope it will be fixed or at least word come through.
    ...but think we destined to wait for monday minimum.

Still bugged, I've made a post about it on the Tech Support forum and sent ingame feedback, hope this gets fixed soon
    it's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society

+ Reply to Thread